Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Did you Ever Imagine That One Day you Could Save a Damsel in Distress?

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane AMEN to that! I can't stress how much I hate MC like Dungeon Seeker and Nidome no Yuusha. They all act like this is their first rodeo in experiencing something negative in their live. It's like the logic in their universe dictates the characters to go 180 on their personality if they get betrayed or experience tragedy. I'm so surprised and thankful that this MC actually retains his reason and not go all bloodlusting for revenge.

Fed-Kun's army
Another case of brute males and sexy human female nonhuman race trope...

@youiri65 Well, prepare yourself, there's going to be a LOT of sexy women. There's a stupid amount in this series. I will say I think this is the only example of such extreme sexual dimorphism in this story. Most races have typical gender forms with some races being female-only and even fewer being male-only.

Dex-chan lover
I am still kinda miff that they didn't find a better mangaka for this WN/LN.

Dex-chan lover
Besides them trashing the adventurers, that...did not go how I expected. What a warm reception.

Leo-boy sounds tsun and I like him already. I'm hoping that the MC can teach him a thing or two about tactics during this visit.
...Actually, if they're ghouls...can they be powered up...?

Besides that, YEAH! Fantasy armor is finally paying dividends. Confuse your opponent the right way.

Fed-Kun's army
@sircusa oh yeah. Ive read ahead. I was just not expect the x y sexual dimorphism of the Ghouls. I wont mention the next race he will encounter after the Ghouls, but im expecting them to have a close sexual dimorphism

Fed-Kun's army
@Kefrayba yeah, that's a pity
but considering that things will get quite.... "strange" in the future, i think this style is fitting
the whole deal of demon king fragments, the SAN-point destroying form of evil gods and van's soul, etc

also zadiris looks cute in this chapter, so i don't really mind :3

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they need to reinforce that cart. Looking at these male ghouls, I feel like one swing of an arm could destroy the cart.

@Psychronia
I don't know if that is the power-up you mean, but since ghouls are a species of Vida with monster blood (together with vampires the only ones, I would say, with real monster blood) they have both jobs and ranks with can both level-up.

Dex-chan lover
Are they ever gonna come back to that plot point where he isekai'd twice and wants to take revenge on the previous two worlds?

Users who are viewing this thread