Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Did you Ever Imagine That One Day you Could Save a Damsel in Distress?

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector: Hah, you should look up the anime Bikini Warriors. The first tackles literal "bikini armor", and the whole thing is a hilarious riot; somehow, the all-female party's members sans the leader are perfectly okay wearing such armors despite some of them getting ones that are reveal more skin than they were while wearing the remnants of their previous sets of armor (they just lost a battle against some monsters and their clothes and armor were in tatters).

the stupid uhh we will call it sexual dimorphism in ghouls reminds me of a certain oglaf comic

Didn't female ghouls stop aging when they first get pregnant? even though most likely they will lose the baby ?

Dex-chan lover
Well i hope those leomon wont die like the real (im still in shock after the first time i saw the fight vs beelzemon even after more or less 10years)

Dex-chan lover
@AlmaStock yeah you right, Ghoul woman stop aging when they get pregnant and will continue to age when not pregnant

wth... no matter how I look at those so called ghouls they are beastkin... or something like that, no way are those ghouls lol.

I wish there were more chapters. Oh well..

Aggregator gang
This chief girl is pretty cool and I like her character design. Hopefully she’s a love interest.
She’s not that old. Mc is nearly 100

oh god dont give him a love interest I dont care how old he is, he's in the body of a 1 year old which makes any woman attracted to him a pedo

Dex-chan lover
f83.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Also when Ghouls went from flesh eating, cemetery dwelling monster to furries?

Fed-Kun's army
I admit Ive read quite far into the web novel, but I have NEVER liked the extreme sexual dimorphism in the so-called 'ghouls'. I think the author just wanted pretty ladies for his mc to fondle without making him into a bad guy.

(later he does this regularly too, as a means to 'extend their lifespan', and they all basically have orgasms from his fondling.)

What a weird chapter. Male ghouls are overly muscular furry and female ghouls are overly sexual?
What do we have next? An overly sexual female fridge? Wait...
1733526-1556333484112-e2bab2d2b7d48.jpg

While reading this chapter i decided to check the raw about ghoul ancestor's gender because i read the web novel but, Zadiris actually says in the raw that the ghoul ancestor was apparently the twin little brother or sister of the vampire ancestor. She doesn't actually say that the ghoul ancestor was the twin sister.

Users who are viewing this thread