Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Ghoul Tribe

Aggregator gang
of course, the standard OP fallback, if I'm too strong and can't learn spells because [reasons: this time cause divine curse BS], I'll just learn how to control my near limitless mana pool directly and replicate the effects of spells without the bother of chanting, creating sigils, or whatever else standard mages need

Dex-chan lover
Ghouls stop physically aging the first time they get pregnant. So they want to get pregnant young so they can stay strong. They still die of old age when their time is up but don't suffer declining health. If basida waited until he was old enough to start producing she would be weakening from age.

I love how the child are designed better than what I thought of while reading the novel.

Contributor
*Basdia enters the story*

*Me, a man of culture*
IteAH7A.gif

@starburst98 they stop visibly ageing after they've gotten knocked up, but they still receive age related health problems.

We don't actually know if a old looking ghoul would be any worse physically then a young looking one at the same age, it have never been expanded upon since Ghouls want to get knocked up asap most of them look quite young. so we don't have a old looking ghoul to actually compare with.

@Arkos Why are you adamant about defending the author's cuckold fetish. Basdia promises to marry Van when he is older and he likes her yet he actually helps her get pounded by multiple muscular BVLLS repeatedly than helps raise the child.
>"B-But hes a baby!"
Not an argument since he is actually 40 mentally. This author had to smear his horrible fetish in what could have been a great story and I do not support it ONE bit.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Ptakers Now he will have a magic training time skip for a few months so the history will go faster timewise. This manga is going slow, I give you that.

This is the chapter 15 in the manga but in the novel is 12 I think. In the manga defence they took more time showing the edgy second life, so there is that.

@Kingkolkappi There is no cuckolding here, maybe you should just stop projecting yourself on Van because that's likely the reason why you're mad. Also his mental age isn't that of a 40 year old man.

Hey @Invader_Retro, as far as I'm aware, "haiz" is "sigh" in Singaporean or whatever, so maybe don't use it when translating from Japanese to English? Just a thought

Dex-chan lover
Nothing shows the virginity of the poster more than declaring a fictional character is "used goods". Come on guys, we can kinda give Japanese otaku a pass on that bullshit because of the society they live in that puts virginity on a pretty high pedestal but that's hardly the case elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
always good to register a new blocked user.

Anyway, Basdia! Welcome to the manga, I await your rival, for ... plot reasons :) Like the design, pretty much the same as the WN/LN pics.

I will say the "want a 1yr olds seed" turned me off the first time I read the WN, but on my 2nd read through, it was alot easier to deal with since
as "partial undead"
(goddess+undead Zakkart created vampire and ghoul races, shown in last chapter, tho without the 'undead' part)
, they are susceptible to his passive death attribute charm, and he's male and strong (magic-wise), so...

I do wish the author had time skipped a bit more here and there, but him being a teenager in early part of the story would certainly change some dynamics. If nothing else, he could've time-skipped more prior to meeting the ghouls so he was like 3-4, so that he wasn't doing all this as a one year old who should have trouble still walking/running ;)

Hopefully, Mangasushi can do the next chapter as a fast follow, since it's already out. Thanks for this release of course!

Users who are viewing this thread