Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi

Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2025
Messages
8
i love this so much, i think I'm just a sucker for empire builder stories in general but this one is done really well!
 
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Messages
12
N

Nothing happens no revenge instead he will look after their children like the cuck he is
From what I read, the author has a Ntr fetish and hates women. The admins of his fandom on Reddit call women gold diggers and Disney romance.
 
Joined
Aug 31, 2024
Messages
10
The novel is honestly better in most aspects, like the thing originally made me like it was the world building making it feel more alive. The manga falls into a common problem were most of it is skipped, overlooked or straight up expects you have read the novel. The status system is detailed enough to reflect more than just a few skills, the jobs, the ranks, the titles, all overlooked. Also has a lot more emphasis on the rape parts rather than being a footnote in the novel, but ok.
 
Joined
Jun 13, 2026
Messages
3
Lmao of course it's this crap again. I’m thinking of giving this one a go but how bad exactly is this whole rapey/ntr nonsense (I don't mind spoilers)?

Characters which MC knows for long enough and builds romantic feelings towards get ntr'd? I have a suspicion some readers here see a woman within 5 meters of a MC and automatically add them to his harem, regardless of if there’s any romance involved. Hoping that’s the case here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top