Yong Heng Zhi Zun

its so fast it feels like they are skipping entire pages (not that i read the original material)

Group Leader
So many people are rating this as 10, ugh... Have they ever read something at least "good" ? Not "great" or a "masterpiece" just "good" to begin with.
This is crap. I mean, it could be good, but the story is boring, bland, repetitive (as said by Nova) but skips so many things, rushes so many things, FORGETS so many things about itself, etc that it's just a waste of time basically now.
I'm thankful for the group doing it but I'm also so disappointed in this that I feel they're wasting their skills and time on this...

I used to enjoy this, the mc is cool and badass, but not anymore. The story pacing suddenly become all over the place. So many skips, it's like the author is trying to finish this manhua asap. I am disappointed by the story. If you wanna start reading his manhua, be prepared that after 100 or so chapter the story become boring.

I'm mainly just interested in the techniques being used, I knew this series would be a one trick pony from the start.

Double-page supporter
As I read more and more Manhua, it just end up feeling like a bad P2W game.

Ill tell u fellas now. Worst story ever. Its not even a story lmao the pacing is SO fuckin bad. Worst pacing in a novel Ive ever read. 98% of events are skipped and you only get shown the remaining 2%. Rushed is an understatement.

best thing they ever do is skipping all trash events in the novel .. pacing is awesome and the story/character development is great! can't wait for more ch.

I don't mind the pacing. I would rather trash events be skipped and just go straight to the interesting parts. I haven't read the novel, but even i can see that there is some skipping happening from the speed at which progression happens, but i don't care as long as i get my dopamine hit from seeing the MC wipe the floor with some trash mob lol .

Fed-Kun's army
Personally I like the story, and while I do t mind fast pacing this does feel like it’s kind of too fast with many parts simply being cut away, often having to figure out what happened in between

I dont care so much about the story because i like the MC.....it just the STORY IS GODDAMN SHORT!!!!

Double-page supporter
The manhua has been axed

https://zeroscans.com/comics/133460-yong-heng-zhi-zun/1/207?fbclid=IwAR0KGKGtLmcr5m7EBvph9RcvKxwlGTHs3Qx3JvAQlmc0irGc-JG7kWwZkBg

Users who are viewing this thread