Yong Heng Zhi Zun

This turned shit real fast, what the fuck is with the pacing, I cant keep up with this shit. It's like every chapter skips 500 pages without caring about it making sense. It started good now it's just fucking constant time skips and "oh look how strong the MC is". Who gives a shit. What a disappointment this turned into.

Yeah, I am dropping this. It had a nice start but went down hill quite fast. There is a huge difference between avoiding unnecessary details and rushing the shit out of the story.

Double-page supporter
Would be nice to have this in the description or sumthin...

Cultivation Realms(Stages 1-9)

Qi Training(Qi) Realm
- The martial artist’s qi would simply be gathered at the dantian

Origin-Returning(Origin) Realm: Able to manifest Qi
- The qi gathered at the dantian would turn into a whirlpool

- Qi Manifestation(Defence , Offence , etc.)

Earth Shattering(Earth) Realm: Able to control and release Qi

Heaven Dipper(Heaven) Realm: Able to walk and traverse through the sky

Reincarnation Realm: Possess primary spirit of life, Increased lifespan up to 250 years

Battle Spirit Realm (Ancestor): Spirit energy condenses into a true spirit soul. After one’s loss of life, the spirit soul can continue to exist for a period of time. Using this time to seize a new body for reincarnation. Lifespan increases to 500 years.

Primary Sea Realm (King): Controls a portion of power from the Heaven and Earth. Lifespan up to 1000 years

Law Phase Realm (Emperor): One’s sword can be manifested into threads. Able to cultivate the Law Phase. At least 5000 years of lifespan.

Soul Merge Realm (Saint): The path to one’s heart is open, the colour of the spirit turns to green. The best Saints will have the spirit colour of blue, blood vessels will evolve. One’s descendants for 9 generations will also have the Saint’s blood in them. Lifespan of 100,000 years

??? (God)
via wiki link

Thanks for the chapters.
Kind of like the part where I don't need to wait an eternity to understand what happens in the future.

Double-page supporter
@Lupin I think it wud be better if u guys start from the beginning if your goal is to produce better quality translations to avoid an annoying war, similar to wat happens with Dou Po Cang Qiong. A new translator started from the beginning with the goal of improving quality. Cause at the moment the other guys seem to have the advantage of speed of releases, unless ur saying u can beat them out in not only quality but speed. If u can’t it wud make any future work u have pointless as you try to one up each other.

The preferred method would be for you two groups to have a joint partnership but if not, start from the beginning wit ur high quality wud be best if u wanna avoid “scanalator war” but good luck in whatever u guys decide.

Group Leader
@firefox1234 we decided to firstly start with the most recent chapters and then when we have the time, we will go back and re-edit the old ones to fix them

Double-page supporter
@Lupin sounds good! Especially if u can fix up the earlier chapters, cause the quality in those was pretty mediocre....

I can't keep up with the story anymore.
The author is fast-forwarding through the story faster than Li Fu Chen's own cultivation speed.

I can't believe I'm saying this but as someone who will try to find a positive side of the manhwa/manga the story of this one is just too fast even for my liking. There's no more story, it's just fighting and even more fighting. Tbh the beginning was also too fast like he just vowed to becomes stronger then poof everything fast forwards x10.

Double-page supporter
Really feel this was poorly managed by translator groups.....shudnt hve fixed sumthin that wasnt broken and let the previous group do their thing...

Considering on the amount of times the translation has changed hands recently, this must be indicative of how much the story’s quality has dropped.

I literally only hate read this. The pacing is way too fast, the art is awkward and does a bad job of expressing movement, and the main character has the most punchable face you’ve ever seen, especially when he’s making that god awful smug smile. Bad all around.

That’s just my opinion, though. You might like it.

Just kinda reminder for questions of how MC looks so OP.

Well,

-He learn the techniques / Skill / footwork from the basic to the level of Mastering. (the other people just skip the basic and learn the powerful move, thats why they has flaw when they executed their move, unlike MC who learn it step by step and polished it over and over again)

-He has really really good comprehend abilities, thats why he use this advantage to learn more and more skill to bring the techniques he learned reached the perfection without flaws, since he was a weakling on the past and has 1 bone frame he train like a maniac. (You can confirm this in the early chapter of this Manhua, i forget 1-2 years ago the last time i read those chapters hahaha).

- The rest is just Luck Armor that give him good material to power up, but the foundation on his body is already well built.

Thats why you all see him soo OP (and it also you guys just read the Manhua too fast that you forgeting the basic and unconsciously ignore it)

But i can't denied that lately the Manhua is really rushed. But for the details we might need novel.

breakthrough....breakthrough stage red sage jade!..breakthrough heaveans fist yang1 wuts going on!

Double-page supporter
MCs waifu’s according to wiki spoilers:
Yan Qing Wu: first appearance ch.34

Su Mu Yi:first appearance ch.58

It went from several groups translating to none in a pretty short time. The original novel also rushes through some arcs, so the manhua is actually fairly close to the novel, for people who are complaining. It's a web novel, so it's not high quality writing, but it's still a pretty fun read.

Users who are viewing this thread