Yongbi the Invincible - A Side Story

Wait. 146 is the last chapter of the original series??? Damn, I was waiting for the next chapter all this time :v

Please translate the side-dialogues or murmurs or whatever they are called as well. Those were part of the charm of the first season.

I'm just copying what some one else mentioned on discord:

"I'll leave this here for Yongbi readers who are confused about this sequel: According to the Vietnamese translators(the only ones who did it back then), Dammetruyen, this isn't a true sequel. It's just a retelling of side stories(12 volumes worth lol) that happened during the events of Part 1."

HCO

Dex-chan lover
If these are truly side stories that happened during part 1 then it's written really poorly. I'm supposed to believe that our happy-go-lucky Yongbi was actually being his old murderous edgelord self offscreen the whole time? It's still fun to read but it feels a lot like the author saw how much people liked the "true" Yongbi and just made an excuse to write about him instead of the doddering clown Yongbi in part 1. In a way, it's retroactively making the original series worse. I wish he'd just done a prequel.

HCO, I believe this is the sequel and it's not happening while Yongbi 1. Notice how Yongbi and Goo Hwi are 'pals' now.

Despite my old comment, I'm starting to feel like it is a sequel to the first one. Without spoiling much, one of the chapters shows them looking for Yongbi after the final incident occurred in the original. That alone proves it is a sequel in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread