Yopparai Touzoku, Dorei no Shoujo wo Kau - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Her Again

Dex-chan lover
Okay, i have read some of the LN, the stark difference i see between LN and the manga is that we rarely see/hear what MC think about his slave loli wife (such as how to make her more plump for nsfw reason). Maybe to make it palatable to a wider audience? Maybe

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the hell they get from this wholesome mood to the Usagi Drop stuff shown in the cover of vol 3 of the novel in the credits of chap 10.
Well is it wholesome? Just from that conversation she had with the older women a couple chapters back she herself is trying to get bigger for him.

Now that could be taken in many different interpretations but I think it's safe to say she wants to get bigger for his sexual pleasure.

That and also he's raising her for sex.

Dex-chan lover
going_to_sleep.png

Dex-chan lover
Manga reader: "This must be a wholesome paternal love family friendly manga!"
It doesn't help that the translator for this series has the occasional issue understanding slang and figures of speech. First chapter translated "Fuck" (As in, "I want to fuck her") as "Hold".

Dex-chan lover
Well is it wholesome? Just from that conversation she had with the older women a couple chapters back she herself is trying to get bigger for him.
This is something you see on MD a lot; the moment there's a wholesome relationship, people believe it changes the nature of the manga. (Not saying the one you're replying to is doing this, though)

This has never been fully "wholesome". Yes, the relationship between the main couple is heartwarming, but in CH1, we saw the MC trying to pay for sex, the girl covered in lashes and extremely thin, and the depiction of an ogre killing a kid, on top of the MC made it clear that once she grows, he could fuck her.

In CH2, it was more of the same with the depiction of the girl's unhealthy body, her experiences, and so on. CH3 had the killings, CH4 included the bath scene, and then, as you said, in CH6, there were jokes about her growing out and "putting on meat", just like the dude said in CH1. To top it off, after the dungeon arc, the MC's best friend delivered the cliché "I leave MC in your hands" line.

The story has made it very clear that these two will end up together lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is something you see on MD a lot; the moment there's a wholesome relationship, people believe it changes the nature of the manga. (Not saying the one you're replying to is doing this, though)

This has never been fully "wholesome". Yes, the relationship between the main couple is heartwarming, but in CH1, we saw the MC trying to pay for sex, the girl covered in lashes and extremely thin, and the depiction of an ogre killing a kid, on top of the MC made it clear that once she grows, he could fuck her.

In CH2, it was more of the same with the depiction of the girl's unhealthy body, her experiences, and so on. CH3 had the killings, CH4 included the bath scene, and then, as you said, in CH6, there were jokes about her growing out and "putting on meat", just like the dude said in CH1. To top it off, after the dungeon arc, the MC's best friend delivered the cliché "I leave MC in your hands" line.

The story has made it very clear that these two will end up together lol.
The translation was sub-par, and the manga doesn't actually let us into the man's head all that much. You can't blame anyone for thinking this was entirely wholesome, with only the girl showing any interest in the guy. You really think it's unreasonable that we'd assume she's just falling for the one guy who was nice to her? I mean, he was even going to return her (Ow), and only decided against it when he found out she was going to be tortured to death.

Users who are viewing this thread