Yoroizuka-san wo Baburasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Supporter
She's a good friend. It would be nice if everyone could have at least one friend like that.

I'm also glad it didn't go the route of "Friend was actually in love but never confessed because didn't know MC was gay and now friend is bitter about it". I've seen that in a few stories and it's always painful to run into. inb4 a future chapter does actually do that cause I was traumatized by a manga years ago releasing an extra chapter at the end that did exactly that

Edit: Here's a link to the manga I'm referencing in my spoiler, in case anyone wants to read it and doesn't mind that I spoiled something in it. Rereading it, it's actually slightly different to how I remembered it, but it's still painful.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i swear it's funnier in my head
0UOrtS5.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
i swear it's funnier in my head
0UOrtS5.jpeg
Honestly, I think it would have been funnier if she nonchalantly was like, "No, my boyfriend is just really into cross-dressing." Except, I guess that might go against her saying she isn't aware of any hobbies...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I think it would have been funnier if she nonchalantly was like, "No, my boyfriend is just really into cross-dressing." Except, I guess that might go against her saying she isn't aware of any hobbies...
"Is your boyfriend... a girlfriend?"
"Hggghgjghghghg uhhhhhhhh nononnononono he's uhhhhhhhhhhhh gay!!!"

Dex-chan lover
She's a good friend. It would be nice if everyone could have at least one friend like that.

I'm also glad it didn't go the route of "Friend was actually in love but never confessed because didn't know MC was gay and now friend is bitter about it". I've seen that in a few stories and it's always painful to run into. inb4 a future chapter does actually do that cause I was traumatized by a manga years ago releasing an extra chapter at the end that did exactly that

Edit: Here's a link to the manga I'm referencing in my spoiler, in case anyone wants to read it and doesn't mind that I spoiled something in it. Rereading it, it's actually slightly different to how I remembered it, but it's still painful.

Thank you I just read the manga and it brings back trauma from the past few manga I've read... 😅 Always locked that pricky door knob 😭

Dex-chan lover
"Is your boyfriend... a girlfriend?"
"Hggghgjghghghg uhhhhhhhh nononnononono he's uhhhhhhhhhhhh gay!!!"
First off, that is definitely not a nonchalant response like I suggested. In fact, at the start it seems like she's suffering a stroke.

Second, that's some pretty narrow-minded thinking. Cross-dressing != gay, unless you're saying every actor in plays during Shakespeare's time was gay (yes, all roles were played by males) and basically every member of comedy troupes like Monty Python. Not to mention the many different titles you could find on MD where one of the MCs is cross-dressing one way or another and still seems to be fully interested in the opposite sex.

Dex-chan lover
First off, that is definitely not a nonchalant response like I suggested. In fact, at the start it seems like she's suffering a stroke.

Second, that's some pretty narrow-minded thinking. Cross-dressing != gay, unless you're saying every actor in plays during Shakespeare's time was gay (yes, all roles were played by males) and basically every member of comedy troupes like Monty Python. Not to mention the many different titles you could find on MD where one of the MCs is cross-dressing one way or another and still seems to be fully interested in the opposite sex.
I'm sorry I was trying to use your comment to make a completely different joke (ToT)

I just thought it'd be funny if she answered by saying something true but stupid but I didn't know how to be like "it would be funny if" so I just stole yours X-<

Forgive me I know crossdressing ≠ gay

Users who are viewing this thread