Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Last Part

Dex-chan lover
His torture needs to be longer but I think it's okay this way. A big bang on a head.

Dex-chan lover
He got his revenge. The end.

Not bad, had a lot of potential for more but it had a good end. Gave me Death Note vibes.

I feel like this was like a test run of sorts by the author, how far he could go and show off what he can do with this idea.

Im looking forward to his future work.

Double-page supporter
I liked the ending, even though as a reader I'm always excited for some weird twist and brilliant writing, sometimes just a plain and simple ending that's straightforward is good too.

Dex-chan lover
That last target felt a bit rushed, despite being presented as the most dangerous of the lot. All the mind games and counter moves felt like they amounted to nothing in the story.
Even the cop completely gave up, just giving a final (and useless) warning before leaving the scene.
At least, it's an ending without loose ends, but it feels like some elements were left unused.

@thyfucketh
If I remember well, him and his friends wanted to use the "juvenile immunity" law to commit the worst crime they could think of, just to have fun experiencing both the crime and the protection of the law after that. The victim's identity didn't matter, it's not like they specifically target the MC's sister.
That's psychopath-level insanity, but it's not unheard of in real people.

Double-page supporter
Didnt like the ending, i thought hes going to use or upgrade his ability but that OHKO doesnt satisfy me haha

@Wyrm they were sitting in their car looking at girls passing by to choose a victim. Akiyama kept passing over potential victims until he saw MC's sister. Akiyama also knew her name while she was supposed to be a random person.

eh ok ending, just not sure why no one is talking about the "moon" part.

idk what it means, does anyone mind explaining? tysm

Users who are viewing this thread