Yoru ni Naru to Boku wa - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - Last Part

Dex-chan lover
Dang, the ending felt empty, but in a way that represents what the main character might be feeling after getting his revenge.

Can't say it it's good ending, but it's certainly a fitting one. After living for revenge, you're left empty, just like the ending.

Dex-chan lover
So, What the author wanted to say with this whole series is that it's not worth to push for revenge?. Ok I guess...

Dex-chan lover
@janboterham
I'll have to read this again, but that means it's one more thing that was left aside in this ending.
Pretty sure the series was either rushed or axed, but I haven't heard anything to confirm this suspicion.

Group Leader
oh i half expected a cliffhanger ending
kind of an empty ending on purpose tho

Aggregator gang
Well, I suppose that's it. It was a somewhat interesting concept and the author managed to rush to the ending to at least give us a conclusion rather than cutting it off abruptly. When you plan on revenge dig two graves, as they say.

Anybody care to explain what the moon part he was talking about meant?

i think it just a dream??

he got his revenge, so now he can have a good dream?

but dream just a dream, he may already killed the murderer but doesnt mean he feel happy rather it just feel empty

also i dont think he will do the suicide, it looks like he love his parents… thats how i think…

DAMN IT IT ENDED TOO QUICKLY, and we still dont know how he gained his ability in the first place. Poor wakaru, he put all his effort into avenging his sister but felt nothing afterwards, well at least that's how I interpreted it. you know what would be cool? a sequel to this story but make it good. this time wakaru is the villain and the main char also has a similar ability to wakaru. to me it sounds like a great idea but i dont even know to to make an interesting story. this still remains as one of my favorite mangas tho.

Double-page supporter
not extremely well written, but not very bad either.

It was a decent read.

Aggregator gang
Revenge doesn’t fill the whole inside of you once you lose someone. It’s a pretty overused plot point but the story was good

Revenge is not about feeling good, it’s about hedging your bets, it’s not to gain its just simply so you lost nothing, I think that is something that must be comprehended when taking revenge, just what I thought about the whole thing

@rxfan
I totally agree with you but I enjoyed this one more the most because this dude was a mastermind, like everything was actually under his control at all times for his revenge

Users who are viewing this thread