Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I want to change too

I'm not sure if it was you. Because I saw you have the role 'support'. But please don't touch my stuff!, don't just put them together again!. I split it for the purpose of translating into my native language easier lolll. I really hate when others mess with anything that belongs to me!

Staff
Super Moderator
I'm not sure if it was you. Because I saw you have the role 'support'. But please don't touch my stuff!, don't just put them together again!. I split it for the purpose of translating into my native language easier lolll. I really hate when others mess with anything that belongs to me!
I combined them. Supporters can't combine chapters. If you translate and release the chapters as splits (1.1, 1.2) then this group releases them as full chapters (1), new readers will read this group's chapter 1 then they'll jump to your 1.1. So I had to combine them.

Also regarding your "Not respecting ownership rights at all!" comment. No single scanlator owns a title. Plus, scanlations aren't legal and the vast majority of them are done without the creator's approval.

Last edited:
I combined them. Supporters can't combine chapters. If you translate and release the chapters as splits (1.1, 1.2) then this group releases them as full chapters (1), new readers will read this group's chapter 1 then they'll jump to your 1.1. So I had to combine them.

Also regarding your "Not respecting ownership rights at all!" comment. No single scanlator owns a title. Plus, scanlations aren't legal and the vast majority of them are done without the creator's approval.
Lmao? Who cares? That's my translation, I do what I want with it. If the raws are split, I split them, why involve the readers? Do you even respect the readers? Putting a yuri tag on a harem series? (Have you even looked at it?) If you don't like it, I'll delete it. No matter what you say, the translation is still mine. I don't want anyone touching it. Okay?

Staff
Super Moderator
If the raws are split, I split them
If someone releases it as a full chapter. I need to combine them or else people will run into the same chapter twice as I explained in my previous comment. This makes it easier for readers. Also, I merged the chapters AND the comment sections. Nothing important was lost.
Putting a yuri tag on a harem series? (Have you even looked at it?)
What are you referring to here? This manga isn't tagged with either at the moment and I haven't touched the tags at all. If the tags are being changed on this manga, someone else is doing it.

Edit: Also if you want to release the chapters as splits in your native language you can still do that. It's just that if a group releases a full chapter, I'll need to combine the splits.

Last edited:
Supporter
Also! To address the other comments. Yeah this manga definitely has undertones if not full blown yuri incoming. It's already been hinted to in the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Also! To address the other comments. Yeah this manga definitely has undertones if not full blown yuri incoming. It's already been hinted to in the anime.
Again, let it develop naturally and you'll see what it's really going to be. I don’t see the point in all these disputes when the author himself states that it depends on the viewer.

If someone releases it as a full chapter. I need to combine them or else people will run into the same chapter twice as I explained in my previous comment. This makes it easier for readers. Also, I merged the chapters AND the comment sections. Nothing important was lost.

What are you referring to here? This manga isn't tagged with either at the moment and I haven't touched the tags at all. If the tags are being changed on this manga, someone else is doing it.

Edit: Also if you want to release the chapters as splits in your native language you can still do that. It's just that if a group releases a full chapter, I'll need to combine the splits.
As I said before, 'this is my translation so I'll do what I want.' If you want control, then I have nothing to keep it!. bye

Lmao? Who cares? That's my translation, I do what I want with it. If the raws are split, I split them, why involve the readers? Do you even respect the readers? Putting a yuri tag on a harem series? (Have you even looked at it?) If you don't like it, I'll delete it. No matter what you say, the translation is still mine. I don't want anyone touching it. Okay?
if you check the official web that releases the raw, chapter 1 is not split into 1.1 and 1.2. and apologies for 'stealing' the series. we were already working on this, before you uploaded your translated ver of the chap. dropping it would be as good of throwing away the effort and time our team have place for this, which is quite unfair to us.

Last edited:
Staff
Super Moderator
if you check the official web that releases the raw, chapter 1 is not split into 1.1 and 1.2.
Another mod looked into it and saw on a few raw aggregators the chapters were split. Either the raw aggregators split the chapters themselves because the chapter is huge, or Pocket Magazine used to have the chapters split but then combined them.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Another mod looked into it and saw on a few raw aggregators the chapters were split. Either the raw aggregators split the chapters themselves because the chapter is huge, or Pocket Magazine used to have the chapters split but then combined them.
I'd be willing to bet the farm that they were never split to begin with. The raws on Pocket Mag have them not split and while it's possible that they MIGHT have split chap 1 at first then re-joined it, they're not splitting any more and I'd be really surprised if they re-joined them after they split them. Anyway, @Yvette.k, Thanks for your hard work. 73 pages is a shitton of pages to TL.

Dex-chan lover
rding p62 made me wanna die LOL
(how do you send images idk not to use these forums)

I'd be willing to bet the farm that they were never split to begin with. The raws on Pocket Mag have them not split and while it's possible that they MIGHT have split chap 1 at first then re-joined it, they're not splitting any more and I'd be really surprised if they re-joined them after they split them. Anyway, @Yvette.k, Thanks for your hard work. 73 pages is a shitton of pages to TL.
well, i got no idea as well. i simply followed Pocket Mag. gotta give creds to phonii and ray too! cant do this without them. also, i forgot to add that phonii did cl/rd for the last 11-13 pages 😔.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread