Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I want to change too

Dex-chan lover
Lmao? Who cares? That's my translation, I do what I want with it. If the raws are split, I split them, why involve the readers? Do you even respect the readers? Putting a yuri tag on a harem series? (Have you even looked at it?) If you don't like it, I'll delete it. No matter what you say, the translation is still mine. I don't want anyone touching it. Okay?
who said yuri and harem cant exist at the same time?

Dex-chan lover
who said yuri and harem cant exist at the same time?
Depending on what you mean by harem. Yuri harems usually rarely have such a tag even though there is a noticeable amount of yuri that fits the genre's definition.

if you check the official web that releases the raw, chapter 1 is not split into 1.1 and 1.2. and apologies for 'stealing' the series. we were already working on this, before you uploaded your translated ver of the chap. dropping it would be as good of throwing away the effort and time our team have place for this, which is quite unfair to us.
Do whatever you want. I'm not going to post anything on it anymore after this anyway. a trashy website, why did I trust you guys in the first place? Waste of time.

If someone releases it as a full chapter. I need to combine them or else people will run into the same chapter twice as I explained in my previous comment. This makes it easier for readers. Also, I merged the chapters AND the comment sections. Nothing important was lost.

What are you referring to here? This manga isn't tagged with either at the moment and I haven't touched the tags at all. If the tags are being changed on this manga, someone else is doing it.

Edit: Also if you want to release the chapters as splits in your native language you can still do that. It's just that if a group releases a full chapter, I'll need to combine the splits.
Do whatever you want, I'm tired. I'm out of here. I don't know if you don't get my point or are pretending not to get it. Ugh, why did I post on this damn website in the first place? It's frustrating and a waste of time. FUCK.

Dex-chan lover
Do whatever you want, I'm tired. I'm out of here. I don't know if you don't get my point or are pretending not to get it. Ugh, why did I post on this damn website in the first place? It's frustrating and a waste of time. FUCK.
here you go

8vp35c.jpg

Do whatever you want. I'm not going to post anything on it anymore after this anyway. a trashy website, why did I trust you guys in the first place? Waste of time.
I understand how frustrating this situation must be, but i think it's important to acknowledge the actions and decisions that contributed to this outcome

Users who are viewing this thread