Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai - Ch. 1 - I Want To Change Too

Dex-chan lover
I predicted previously that they wouldn't agree with it, but they still didn't say anything when I did it, which is a good thing instead of asking me to cancel and focus on other projects. Well, anyway, I hope I can finish it @@. Thanks for your information, I still haven't finished watching episode 2 yet @@.
I hope I didn't spoil anything lmao. But I can say in advance that if they really build on what they had in the last episode, you will clearly not have any problems with this manga anymore.

all yall debating about whether this is yuri or not clearly haven't seen episode 5 lol !!
the real bait was the author's tweet all along

Double-page supporter
"let everyone decide for themselves."

by episode 5 we've seen more romantic tension and action than half of all yuri tagged anime lmao

Dex-chan lover
And episode 6 quickly brings everyone back down to earth with just a brief joke about that scene, lol. "more romantic tension and action than half the yuri tag" lmao. That is why I never tire of constantly reminding people of the dangers of high expectations and wishful thinking. To the point of ignoring the author’s own words about it. Just let things develop naturally and at the right time you will see for yourself what this show wants to be and how.

P.S. Yeah, I definitely haven't seen episode 5. That's why I'm directly linking to it above, lol.

Dex-chan lover
eh?, why did combine my chapter like that lmao?:/
Apparently one of the moderators decided that it would be easier to combine two translations at once that way or something like that. This is probably why the discussion of this chapter has increased dramatically by combining the two.

Double-page supporter
And episode 6 quickly brings everyone back down to earth with just a brief joke about that scene, lol. "more romantic tension and action than half the yuri tag" lmao. That is why I never tire of constantly reminding people of the dangers of high expectations and wishful thinking. To the point of ignoring the author’s own words about it. Just let things develop naturally and at the right time you will see for yourself what this show wants to be and how.

P.S. Yeah, I definitely haven't seen episode 5. That's why I'm directly linking to it above, lol.
wdym mahiru's tease in that call was pretty flirty and kano didn't deny or played it down. not sure how the subtitles handled it though (I watch the raw), because you could easily translate their exchange into a nothing burger

Dex-chan lover
wdym mahiru's tease in that call was pretty flirty and kano didn't deny or played it down. not sure how the subtitles handled it though (I watch the raw), because you could easily translate their exchange into a nothing burger
Does this in any way negate what they only touched on this topic in one short joke exchange in the entire episode? Dude, again, I'm not going to start another meaningless argument over ships and interpretations (I can already see how we'll have a stubborn argument about whether she was "flirty" objectively or subjectively lmao), I'm just asking you to let the show develop naturally.

Last edited:
Rõ ràng một trong những người điều hành đã quyết định rằng việc kết hợp hai bản dịch cùng một lúc theo cách đó hoặc cách tương tự sẽ dễ dàng hơn. Đây có lẽ là lý do tại sao việc thảo luận trong chương này đã tăng lên đáng kể bằng cách kết hợp cả hai.
Ugh, I hate it when people mess with my stuff without asking. I really hate that :/!

Users who are viewing this thread