Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 102.2 - Yotsuba & Art Supplies (part 2)

Aggregator gang
Man, what a great chapter. Antics and banter from the boys, Yanda getting me all nostalgic, Yotsuba being cute as hell.

I could have sworn I've read this before. Did the old chapter get the omega flu? Are we all infected now?
Is war the only answer?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again Yotsuba for making me forget the horror that is real life, even if only briefly.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this since several years back, the chapters releases were far apart, but each was long, very detailed, and full of life. This manga reminds me of being a kid so much and reminds me that someday I'll have my own kid. This manga is a treasure.

"Why Onigri?" - "I like Onigri."

Thank you Yotsuba for reminding us that not every piece of art must have some deeper meaning. It's okay to just draw stuff that pops into your head.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
coronavirus is old and busted
the omega flu is the new hotness

Group Leader
i get choked up reading this nowadays. yotsuba and koiwai remind me so much of my brother (who's also a stay-at-home dad) and my nephew (who's also a goofy little kid).

Just binged from the last time I remembered this manga. It holds up so well, I wish that the releases could have been more closer together.

Maybe the reason why I love this so dearly is that it's rare, yet consistently done right.

Thank you, Yotsuba-chan. For giving me a smile.

Double-page supporter
Yanda is like Yotsuba's sibling that she learns now to do certain things because of how he got punished for it.

Users who are viewing this thread