Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 102 - Yotsuba & Watercolor

Aggregator gang
Everytime we see him in his Boxershorts I'm reminded of the earlier, crazier chapters – but the more slice of life-style comedy is nice too.

thanks for the ts

Group Leader
Thanks for your work, but why the gap? Are intervening chapters available elsewhere?

Dex-chan lover
@LemonLies checking chinese and koreans scans, there is no gap, like YouSquiddingMe said, 103 here is 107 in raws and this one is right up next, this happen usually when the chapters get released in parts so the chapter number kinda move and then change again when they get combined into 1 chapter in the volume, when a new volume get released, that is the only way to confirm the chapters numbering, and hell this is a split chapter too, it say "part 1" in the title, tho didn't get translated for some reason lol

like for example, chapter 96 here in mangadex, is chapter 97 and 98 combined, and then chapter 97 here is actually 99, 100 and 101, so you gotta move chapters numbers to add up to 108 that is this one, here another closer example tho, chapter 102 here got released as 106 in magazine, from the 1st page to compare, and you can find chapter 108 as chapter as 104 too, so is even more confusing

Dex-chan lover
Yotsuba never fails to put a smile on my face. Every new chapter is a blessing! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
This makes me want to paint with watercolor again XDD Yotsuba is such a great slice of life manga. Thanks for the chapter :)

d17.png

That's what you get for letting your kid watch anime.

(I mean, it could be worse.)
(I had a toddler relative who chewed random things up and then let them fall out of his mouth, just like his hero, Cookie Monster)

Contributor
Hell yeah, more Yotsuba! Watercolors would be great for her. She could learn responsibility. And it is always nice to support artistic endeavors. Watercolors are great to start with too! The tube kinds are a little more expensive than the hard paint Crayola ones I would expect to buy for little kids, but idk how popular those are in Japan

@Neverweeb Dude, read the first page and actually look at the watermark before being insulting. Those were probably from the Korean scans. If you have a problem with it, wait until the better scanlation comes out. Or perhaps I am misunderstanding, and you actually did read this before commenting. Did you want them to get rid of the watermark for an intermediary translation? Do you want to tell whoever originally scanlated in Korean to fuck off?

Users who are viewing this thread