Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 102 - Yotsuba & Watercolor

@Neverweeb - Man, you really are just a bundle of copy pasta. It could at least be moderately entertaining, if it wasn't so sad. You just hop from one unoriginal edgelord line to the next. Talk about an actual lack of self-awareness.
It's so weird how you think a purposely silly evaluation of myself is somehow trying to make you look bad. Did you actually think before you typed that? Or were you too busy looking up overused internet cynicism to use as a comeback that you forgot to make sense?
You're really missing a keypoint here. I don't actually have to try to make you look bad. You do that well enough yourself.

@Happily_Grim Good thing you aren't mad, though. Again, so even you can understand. There's nothing edgy or mad about being passionate about saving artwork from being ruined by plebians like BitterJames and whiteknights like you. Your non-sense anger fueled rant doesn't impress me, you are already a lost cause.

Dex-chan lover
y'all need to ignore the troll, he's even using the dogwhistle words.

@Kyte Calling someone mad or a troll when you start collectively losing the argument, yeah no. Search your feelings, you already know me to be right.

People, stop feeding the goddamn troll, you're gonna manage to have a mod strike the comment section of the most wholesome manga, if not piece of work, on Earth, ever.
And if that happens, just know that use of the meme "this is why we can't have nice things" will ensue.

whew, this chapter captured the awe-inspiring atmosphere of the stationery store perfectly
imo the wordless panels are what make this manga so great... i can't get enough of yotsuba's expressions 😌

@Neverweeb - Wait, are you roleplaying that I'm mad in your head? I think that, much like a lot in life, you're a bit confused. I'm rather enjoying my conversation with a real-life caricature of someone online too much. It's honestly a bit amazing to me how you continue to string together one outdated internet buzzword after another and genuinely feel you're coming across as anything other than ridiculous. There's definitely someone who's mad though, but you can pretend to call it "passionate".
If anything is nonsense (one word), it would probably be how much value you place on such trivial things and then using that as a reason to release all that edge you're accumulating; all while pretending it's for some noble cause that others "don't get". Which is funny of you to bring up when responding to me, since I've never even mentioned it once.

Edit: Enjoy your night. You can message me if you want to continue so it doesn't bother the others.

@hi2theworld hmm then this means mods are basically a kind of protection for trolls?

Sure the best way to deal with trolls are stop feeding them. But then what? They get to annoy some people already. No regulation. No mod reaction. What if people think it's cool and more people try them?

At the end of the day, trolls win right? Not because we didn't talk back. But because no one with authority does anything to them.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@RealMahogany someone got mad about the watermark then got even more mad when other people pointed out he is being unreasonable

Group Leader
Never thought a yotsuba chapter of all things would spark such a shitty troll fest. 😏

@Zephyrus is this at rule 5.1.6 level yet?

Contributor
@Happily_Grim
@Neverweeb

K9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I forgot she never ages in the manga. She's not even in elementary school.

I love watermarks.
It's like leaving a trace that you exist, almost like Gold Roger little "I've been here, tee-hee ;p - signed Goldie Rojaa" on an extremely important historical and cultural monument.
Joke asside, too many people take scanlators for granted, while they do something we need like air, without pay on their free time. As long as it's relatively small and transparent it's perfectly fine.
Also it's always time to enjoy the art perfectly when the books are officially released in our countries too.

Anyway, look at what Fuuka and Asagi have been teaching Yotsuba lol, that cute face and the dogesa, amazing xD

v1m

> Yotsuba doesn't see a problem in having heir own watercolour set now.

Oh you sly <3

Users who are viewing this thread