Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 102 - Yotsuba & Watercolor

Contributor
I like the third person speaking Yotsuba, not sure why many translation just changing it to "I" which is not cute mmm...

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@Neverweeb Drop the personal attacks and weak shitstirring. I'm comment banning you for a day to keep you out of the thread.

Group Leader
holy shit the comments section. Stop feeding the troll lmao. Clearly when he said "plebeians" that automatically mean he's a troll.

Group Leader
@animuvsmango
If you go back to before the shitstorm, someone said something like it's just something to do with how the chapters were numbered in the books vs the magazine. There's no actual missing chapters, the numbering is just different.

Group Leader
@eli some people can't wait so this translation is catered to them.

again, i'm not forcing people to read this chapter, go read Ralen's if you are so picky or whatever.

@LadMan are you... serious with that accusation? if i was scan sniping, i wouldn't have put that foreword in. go read Ralen's scan, you frigging ass.

eli

Group Leader
@BitterJames It was ~48 hours and these are resized, watermarked, inaccurate translations from Korean. If you can't wait that long, learn Japanese.

eli

Group Leader
@BitterJames Not sure why you wouldn't take this down now due to the correct version having been posted for over a month, just to help future readers. :)

Users who are viewing this thread