Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 104 - Yotsuba & Backpacks (part 1)

@aziez And what's pastel in this context? Because it seems pastel mean something deep-fried according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pastel_(food)

Dex-chan lover
@RedEco
ah see, I read that it started in 2003, but the first uploaded chapter here seems to be 3 years ago

Dex-chan lover
@Rivux
It wasn't even a pun, just a callback to Yotsuba's drawing last chapter of Fuuka with grape ice cream next to grass. The joke here being Fuuka is out of the loop as Yotsuba and Koiwai describe her as "going with the grass."

Dex-chan lover
I was Ena's age when I started reading this, and now I'm Koiwai's age. What the heck.

@4V29LN0n besides it being a brand, pudding in Japan nearly always means creme caramel, they're obsessed with the stuff

Dex-chan lover
The way Fuuka effortlessly blends into the flow of the Koiwai household convinces me that the doujins are canon...change my mind!

Dex-chan lover
@RedEco Lol, Yotsuba bring peace, not war, and still, if she decide to make whatever war crimes she want, it would still look wholesome lmao.
but just to be clear, I meant that Yotsuba going to school, would be an remarkable epic event.

@humbleoverlord i feel you brother, we been in the dark side to much time.

Dex-chan lover
@Markgraf LMAOO YOU JUST WOKE ME UP WTF

Between the last few chapters and this, I read the doujins a few times and my brain mixed them together, I totally thought they were cannon

Double-page supporter
the "everyone roasts Fuuka" chapter.

Can't wait to see Yotsuba with her lil school bag, that's gonna be so cute ;_; This chapter was cute as heck too

Users who are viewing this thread