Yotsuba&! - Vol. 15 Ch. 99 - Yotsuba & Banana Smoothies

Was it just me who thought that they forgot the lid... till reading half a page more?

Contributor
@Purplelibraryguy Oooh yeah that makes sense. That does explain why the price went up (as far as I can tell anyways. I only buy vanilla like once a year). Besides that, vanilla is a difficult crop to grow, so if it weren't such a staple item, I imagine it would have been way more expensive way earlier. Though, that's a lot of food... Well, there's always synthetic vanilla, which people are used to, but that does break the "all natural ingredients" goal a lot of companies are striving for now.

btw, hot tip for all potential bakers, cooks, gastronomists, if you put too much vanilla in something, it makes the smell of vanilla really overpowering and might make your dish kind of bitter (basically, nothing positive for your dish. The best result would be if nothing changes whether you add more vanilla or use the suggested amount). If vanilla extract weren't so expensive, I'd imagine vanilla shots would be the hip new online challenge

@knicknac95 Errr, have you seen the volume 14 cover that is the current series picture?

Looks like the series will probably be going on for a while. ?

Dex-chan lover
I would just like to give a shout-out to raspberry smoothies. Yeah, I know, seeds, but I just like raspberries more than strawberries.

Dex-chan lover
Almost super saiyan
Something like this
FpafSBq.jpg

Double-page supporter
Now this is how you end finals week. With an update schedule like Berserk, how is it not as decorated too?

Checking the mangaupdates page, it seems like there’s another group working on this that already reached chapter 103 a week ago. Does anyone know where this group is active and if they’d upload their stuff here?

Fed-Kun's army
hahah i used to drink milo when i was younger too, seriously thought it was the best drink ever
and i agree with y'all, avocado smoothies are indeed superior and it's the first thing i've ever had with avocado in it

eli

Group Leader
@Lotvk That's just the folks at https://yotsumanga.wordpress.com/ who take Ralen's releases from https://ib.axypb.net/azu/ and re-host them with his permission, which is the same as I'm doing here. "103" is following the old (incorrect/presumed) numbering scheme before the Vol.14 tankobon came out and gave us the correct numbering, i.e. combined multi-part chapters into one, while Ralen had divided those up in his magazine scan releases. Anyway, if you read the post there, it says: "This chapter is #99 officially."

This chapter is the most recent one to come out, released in Dengeki Daioh this month; there's nothing else to upload here.

P.S. Avocado smoothies are gross. Fruit only please.

Users who are viewing this thread