Yotsugogurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Chapter 10

Group Leader
Don't worry guys, I already broke her brake on her car. She won't bother them anymore
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
What's up with that bitch! In fact, I don't really get this story at all. She reunited the sisters. All except one were abandoned. That bitch said would choose but she had already made up her mind?
So, everything now is just to show how villainous the mom is? does the author have grudge against their mom?
:questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
The sad part is that there are hateful, evil parents in the real world that make comic villains seem restrained.

Double-page supporter
We come here having the same thoughts, what is wrong with her fam?

Dex-chan lover
I have this bad feeling that this was another test from that company, which by the way, has anyone else thought it's strange that the company logo is 4 hearts shaped into a clover?? And the girls all have heart-shaped pendants???

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Adults in Ch.1 really don't want to get their hands dirty with this """program""" of theirs.

CEO guy literally said they won't even be in contact with them four children and just let them resolve problems that require adult supervision.

Dex-chan lover
Reasons about the mother shitty behavior? She's doin a lil bit of tomfoolery

Dex-chan lover
What the F is wrong with that mother? Probably some shitty experiment or mindgame she wants to do.
Agreed with with the shitty experiment or mindgame angle. But, I don't think that is the mother. Probably a close relative of the mother, thus sharing the same looks as the quadruplets.

Don't know why I would think that woman is not their mother though. Maybe because the reveal is wa~~ay too early? Chapter 8~10 and they already have a first contact as well as conflict with their mysterious mother? Either the author suspect this series will be axed in a few chapters and trying to wrap up A.S.A.P, or they are just incompetent at writing for long term plot.

Come on, there are four characters to slowly build a seperate story arc/back story arc to span multiple chapters, and the mom was revealed at chapter 8 with the backstory of the youngest sib?
I am leaning towards the opinion that this series is getting axed.

Users who are viewing this thread