Yotsugogurashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Chapter 17

Group Leader
Lil' update.

This is going to be on hold until either:
  1. Volume 4 releases (should be some time this summer based on release dates of previous ones)
  2. I manage to find individual chapter raws
This is currently on chapter 22 it looks like, I can see 22 is available to read on the official raw site but nothing before that. I'll dig around a little bit but it'd be nice to have better res raws by waiting for the volume release anyways.

Also I've been reading this as I TL them and holy shit it's not what I expected but I'm having fun reading it. I'll probably add the drama tag if I've got sufficient permissions though.

Thx for reading up to this point ✌️

TYSM for the chapter

Honestly this manga has been one of my favorite reads this year. I started it bc the premise sounded interesting + the cute girls and now I'm really hooked on the drama lol. If one day it gets an anime it would be a potential surprise anime of the season.

Dex-chan lover
Lil' update.

This is going to be on hold until either:
  1. Volume 4 releases (should be some time this summer based on release dates of previous ones)
  2. I manage to find individual chapter raws
This is currently on chapter 22 it looks like, I can see 22 is available to read on the official raw site but nothing before that. I'll dig around a little bit but it'd be nice to have better res raws by waiting for the volume release anyways.

Also I've been reading this as I TL them and holy shit it's not what I expected but I'm having fun reading it. I'll probably add the drama tag if I've got sufficient permissions though.

Thx for reading up to this point ✌️
Thanks for the hard work bro. The drama and characters are actually really gripping me. This is quite literally a hidden gem. From the cover and description, you'll think this is a simple SoL about 4 sisters living together.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting revelations regarding Ichika. Reminded me if Ichika from Go Toubun in a way. Excited to see how the story proceeds from here. Will she keep the dependable Onee san behavior or will she revert back to the delinquent from her youth? A mix of both would be perfect. God this manga is good

Dex-chan lover
Well, you can report the title and tell them to add the tag. I love all Sakura Oriko works, this may have come out differently because she's only doing the drawing part. Waiting for the 4th volume is a good choice since you'll have a better quality version plus extras, but yes, if it's published separately and not in a magazine it's harder to get the chapters (unless you pay for them). Anyway, many thanks and keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread