Yotsuya Kaidan!

Banned
The mc is kinda of a simp. Also the story is a bit weird in pacing. so you either hate it or love it.

Banned
I saw the spoilers of the ending in here and I gotta say

What the actual fuck. I am sitting here laughing at how outrageous the ending is.

That's gotta be somewhat of a first I've ever seen an ending like that.

I came here for the crossdresser the story seemed okay, the mc was obnoxiously simpish that I kinda wish he died instead

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, if that creepy homo sensei really wants to be with the ghost trap that badly then he can just go kill himself and they can finally be together in the afterlife for all eternity.

Dex-chan lover
I thought there was Yuri.
There was no Yuri.
I came looking for gold and found only copper.

Kukuri is a trans girl and this manga is bad, that's not gonna stop me from reading it to the end! Fuck, it's gonna be so unsatisfying isn't it?

For me this is potential not wasted, feels like it could have been bad but nope

Dex-chan lover
@Quelandoris It has its moments until the end. If you can bring yourself to ignore the dark clues throughout and the coming ending, it can actually have some decent slice of life ghosty moments with both Kukuri and Yotsuya.

Dex-chan lover
Stop here if you guys don't want to see a trainwreck. Also, to add some stuff to sirflimflam's spoiler, some month ago the author actually released a chapter again to promote a crowdfunding for novel adaptation. physical release.
It's a freaking time travel using occult power.
The author really have the ball to continue the story again after all these years... or just messed up head.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, the ratings for this are pretty on point tbh

Also I'll admit I came here just for the genderswap tag and I was pretty disappointed

Double-page supporter
To rock botton, tittle of the chapter pretty fitting tbh

I loved this manga. No really I did. It was janky with the transition between lighthearted rom-com and serious business, but I loved the concept and set up, I loved the mysteries it had, it was actually pretty good at building tension, and some of the character interactions were legit great. And it had to pick the worst fucking ending.

Apparently the author has another dark-themed series called Kuro no Ketsuzoku up to Chapter 70:
https://ganma.jp/ketsuzoku

I kinda liked this one a bit, even if it was cheesy and couldn't decide on a proper tone.

RIP that other girl though, the one that was literally a background character until the end.

Users who are viewing this thread