You and I are Polar Opposites - Ch. 47 - A Cynic's Progression

Dex-chan lover
Ima need more tairazuma progression asap. This was a good chapter but nothing actually happened…it was just a train ride. Feels like the Taira reflection was important and well done as always, been should’ve only taken half a chapter.

Oh well. We move.

Dex-chan lover
Title seems promising.

The goblin horde has him surrounded. Reminds me of another manga.

Those eyes on him after he mentioned beings shoehorned in a role.

Being able to be happy for others is a good sign of maturity.

Some people are ashamed of how they laugh. It's not particularly odd, since it's a mostly uncontrolled action, and we're often taught it's immature to lose control like that.

Most people don't notice if they're changing, unless it's dramatic.

The Hood of Solitude is a strong contender for practicality over appearance.

She's cute newly awake.

The title was promising. This chapter felt real. Like what this manga is good at.

Dex-chan lover
Ima need more tairazuma progression asap. This was a good chapter but nothing actually happened…it was just a train ride. Feels like the Taira reflection was important and well done as always, been should’ve only taken half a chapter.

Oh well. We move.
I'll respectfully disagree, this chapter was absolutely perfect. I can count on one hand the times when manga legit gave me a lump on my throat, and this was one of them. Felt like I was reading my own thoughts and it hit me. Hard

Dex-chan lover
I'll respectfully disagree, this chapter was absolutely perfect. I can count on one hand the times when manga legit gave me a lump on my throat, and this was one of them. Felt like I was reading my own thoughts and it hit me. Hard
Oh no I enjoyed the chapter. Every chapter of this manga is a 8/10 at worst and usually a 10/10.

I know that a lot of Taira’s internal monologues hit home for a lot of people, myself included for some of them. Especially the part about him re opening wounds. That’s why I said that it was well done. I was just saying I wanted more to actually happen or it didn’t feel like much happened, the chapter was just the train ride home. I think people misunderstood my train of thought or I just didn’t communicate it well lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i relate to this guy as well. Ive had lots of time in my life to constantly mull and process all my mistakes over and over and over; analyzing and reanalyzing why things went the way they did. Looking forward to progress here.

Dex-chan lover
Kudos to the author for giving us a very good introspective chapter. This kind of thing is what I love.

Dex-chan lover
II can relate with Taira quite a bit. I think others too. Only a few pages, yet his reflection was precise.

Love Azura's sneak (yet direct) attack! They seem to work on Taira haha. Their contrast is great.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the author created such a diverse cast of characters, without really feeling like anyone is a "side" character. Everyone is growing and changing at different places just like the real world. Many times I just want the story to stay on the "main" couple, but I truly enjoy every interaction in this one.

Fed-Kun's army
I really love the chapters about Taira, he's so precious, must protect at all cost!

I'm always feeling like him most of the time but as same as him, I have friends who supports me and listen about anything even if its sounds lame or pointless. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread