You and I are Polar Opposites - Ch. 48 - March

Dex-chan lover
Having your birthday during spring break is great. That means you're free to do what you want.

When she asks about her birthday, there's a chair between them. A few panels later they're next to each other.

Two classmates died. Wonder who will replace them.

Colour! Pastel colours.

Don't tease a guy about looking out of place while shopping. That's a good way to discourage that, and many guys already don't like shopping. Of course not applicable everywhere.

If she's that alert, he's real sneaky being able to scare her like that.

I don't think comparing Tani favourable to yourself is putting yourself down. That's a high bar to clear.

He wins that exchange between them. She's so stunned.

God, I love White Day chapters in rom-coms. So fluffy.
Depends on if they use it to create drama or drawn-out fake-out confessions. This didn't, so it's great.

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading manga and watching anime for like 14 years and I still haven't figured out how the school system works LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading manga and watching anime for like 14 years and I still haven't figured out how the school system works LMAO.
School system in Japan usually begin at spring. There is long holiday (around 1-2 week) in between season. Golden week is a term for a 3 days off-school days. The class usually start at 7 or 8 a.m. till 1 or 2 p.m. after that is a time for club activities. It's 5 days school day every week

Cmiiw

Oot, my country's school days is twice or thrice harder because activities (in and outside of school hours) from 5 a.m - 9 p.m. is the norm.

Supporter
God, I love White Day chapters in rom-coms. So fluffy.

Hrh. Not only did Azuma not expect that, she was totally dumbstruck.

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
It's a frustrating thing. Taira still can't get far enough past his insecurities and self-loathing to properly express himself in a meaningful way, while Azuma stubbornly refuses to read minds.

Dex-chan lover
It's a frustrating thing. Taira still can't get far enough past his insecurities and self-loathing to properly express himself in a meaningful way, while Azuma stubbornly refuses to read minds.
well, he is a teenager, he's got plenty of time to grow and change (tho some ppl have to do that as adults as well), but good thing it's a rom com bc there probably are some ppl irl with taira's personality/attitude that are unable to make friends and end up completely isolated

and wasn't azuma told to not care about what other ppl thought? or at least her ex-group of friends/ex boyfriends lol

Users who are viewing this thread