You and I are Polar Opposites - Ch. 58 - Looking Beyond

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I can't see them two going out together... Don't get me wrong here I wish them both happiness, but...
Is it just me?
Naturally you would think that... but these characters are written in such a good way that if these two were to just have a single heart to heart conversation about all their worries I feel like they could overcome the problems. I mean after all we see that Azuma has always been able to make Taira worries go away when their together... which will probably be the deciding factor for him to realize maybe it's okay to be with her. And he has always help her find out what she truly want in life and how to solve all the problems she has had. So they both make each other stronger when their together.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I can't see them two going out together... Don't get me wrong here I wish them both happiness, but...
Is it just me?
I can see, Asuma is pretty different from him, but she is trying to change now and don't go just with the flow like her past, she wants something genuine and Taira can offer that, but only if he conquer his inner fears and get more confident...
It's not a ideal, fluffy couple, they probably will have some problems, but most relationships have it and what they build after these initial problems will decide if people stay together or not...

Users who are viewing this thread