You can't be brave in front of your best friend - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Umm... Excuse me, Mo Li Jiang, but what colour is your underwear? The question went unanswered.

Dex-chan lover
Rejection hits hard. And this showed us the other side of it.
Good job comforting here.

Also, great credit pages. It's not often for me to see an animated credit pages.

Group Leader
I'm guessing this was translated from the Chinese translation?

Dex-chan lover
@Hacete Was she rejected? She seemed to say that she ran before she got her reply because she was so scared. So he didn't reject her...

Dex-chan lover
I don’t understand what other girl was saying at the end. It’d be bad if he got discovered?

Group Leader
To those who had a hard time understanding it (because I know I did):

The girl tried to confess to the guy, but was so nervous and fucked it up. She managed to ask "If I said that I like you, would that be bad?" but immediately left afterwards without hearing the guy's response due to embarrassment. Her friend is there to comfort her about her botched confession. The last page (probably) meant something like: If I was able to convey my feelings, then surely everything will be alright!

Then again, this is also just my own understanding of this (quite odd) translation.

EDIT 2: I probably got it wrong. It could be that the guy confessed to the girl, rejected him, then the girl felt bad. Then the best friend is there to comfort her. Idk I just guessed this by OCR Google Translating the raws

Ah, love is blind, one may fall in love even with a pervert who asks what colour your panties are and brags that he takes panty-shots on regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread