You Own My All - Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
"funny story actually....we had some sick sex.....literally"

ngl I always pictured the brother as more severe-looking and with all his hair in a topknot, they made him so hot 🤣

Thank you for the chapter!!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how I feel about the seme. Of course I disliked how he treated the uke in his previous life but I thought it'd be smooth sailing for a while at least, in this life time. That does not seem to be the case. Drama is needed and I get that but can't we have a good 15 chapters of actual progress between them before stuff start happening ?
in the next chapter he is already walking closely with his concubine (if the translation is correct). He probably had her since before but he left the room with his brother then came back with that woman, that is not going to earn him any brownie points and I hope the uke doesn't fall for him any time soon especially since the seme doesn't love him yet and after their previous life, the uke has already sacrificed enough and stood by his side so I definitely want to see the seme fall first and work hard to earn his trust.

"Well, you know Big Brother, i fuck him too rough and end up making him sick at this rate" LOL

And also, FINALLY I CAN SEE JING CHEN OMG💖❤😭

He is my most favorite character. I like Jing Shao but idk why i can't like him much. He is great but not my type.

And then, Jing Chen appeared and he completely stole my attention. I LIKE THE WHOLE NOVEL AND MANHUA BECAUSE OF JING CHEN. Omg huhuhu i love him sooooo much😭❤

2nd brother’s only existed for me for 3min but if anything happens to him, I’ll be so upset.

Thanks for the update!

It's so nice reading a historical BL romance where the husband is actually sweet and loving! I'm so glad we only had to see him being rude and ungrateful in the first chapter.

Really happy with Jing Chen's design. I always pictured him as the serious type, but man did they make him really good looking even when he's serious.

Also don't worry guys, it's gonna be lotsa fluff for our leads here. Even with the existence of concubines. Jing Shao is best husbando, doting and pampering to his waifu.

Excited to see the rest of the characters though, especially Zhou Jin.

Ohh watermelonely scans, you guys have definitely done a good job with the later chapters!! Compared to I think 0.8 which for some reason was really difficult for me to read, everything was tiny! But the chapters after, you guys did good!!

Thank you for picking up this manhua, I read the novel which was all kinds of adorable and getting to see such pretty artwork is cherry on top ^_^ I hope the manhua doesnt change too much from the novel - though it seems they are editing out some parts (so far, I think its fine, a lot of it if I recall was JS monologue)!
Looking forward to more and thanks again for picking this up.

Users who are viewing this thread