You Own My All - Ch. 7

Why is he pretending he doesn't like the 'arrangement' again?🤔

Anyways, THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!!!!😃❤️✨

Too bad he couldn't have told his husband beforehand that he needed to be angry but he wasn't angry with him...but then maybe it wouldn't have looked so convincing

@geraldine08172006 They would have thought he was planning something! Normally in this situation, (losing the right to the throne) someone would be very upset, so he acted like he did not like the arrangement to avoid suspicion.

I'm curious, just what the hell Cheng Wang did in their first night until Jun Qing is became like that. At first, he got some wound and bleeding. Not only that, right now he got fever and end-up fainting. He seriously collapsed. It almost a miracle that he can endure it on that long.

Just what the hell did he do to him on that ONE NIGHT?!! I'm scared just thinking about it omg

Jing Shao was...probably too rough at that time(he was still his angsty self/hasn't gone back yet at that point), and it doesn't help that Jun Qing's body wasn't the healthiest to begin with. It's not that he's too frail, it's that he's not physically as strong as the average man, but he's still a bit stronger than women though. Also in the novel, the empress deliberately let him kneel for far too long, adding more strain to his already sick body at that time.

Jing Shao is That good of an actor that even Mu Hanzhang believed he was despised 😭

Users who are viewing this thread