You Weren't My Sister, but My Fiancée?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I hate cliffhangers like this one, holy shit
984615963594981376.gif

Dex-chan lover
Now to go on a quest to find his biological parents.
(if they still live, otherwise maybe their grave)

Dex-chan lover
Now to go on a quest to find his biological parents.
(if they still live, otherwise maybe their grave)
It was revealed that they died in a car accident in the first chapter.
Seems like this will be the catalyst for some drama: MC will be lost in thought/brood over the fact that he isn't related to them by blood, FMC will be sad that now he is acting distant, and this will hopefully further motivate her to stop acting like a goddamn tsundere to repair/strengthen their relationship (whatever form that may take).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So after the reveal they never showed him his real parents? Man that's some dick moves by the parents. But as others have said this is setting up some dumb angst about not really being family. Actually in some ways with how the parents are trying to get the 2 of them married they mustn't see him as a son which is fecked up and probably not the authors intention but thats how it comes off.

The scores dropping for me this series though for sure.

Dex-chan lover
So after the reveal they never showed him his real parents? Man that's some dick moves by the parents. But as others have said this is setting up some dumb angst about not really being family. Actually in some ways with how the parents are trying to get the 2 of them married they mustn't see him as a son which is fecked up and probably not the authors intention but thats how it comes off.

The scores dropping for me this series though for sure.
It's like the author couldn't decide whether to make a gag-manga or a somewhat serious drama, so just said fuck it and incorporated elements of both.

"Hey, we raised you as if you were our own and a brother to our biological daughter, but now that you've turned 17, SURPRISE MUTHAFUCKA! You're actually adopted, and we want you to honor the marriage arrangement we made with your dead parents (on both of your behalfs) to a girl you've been raised to view as your sister (and is currently being an annoying brocon tsundere). No pressure, but give us an answer by your next birthdays. Good talk, family meeting adjourned!"

Dex-chan lover
I'm still disappointed that his sister is not a cunny. Or it would be even better if she was a child(like kindergarten) and he a high school student and then the reveal happened and the parents would try to get him to fuck her for some weird reason.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I can understand why you would want to hide your foolish highschool books! They can be very embarrassing. It seems this chapter was mostly a setup to see Kana and Takashi's relationship in the past. It's different from their current one. They didn't even take pictures together anymore. But they're starting to get closer again.

Seeing Takeshi's parents put a stop to this progress though. It must hurt to remember that your parents are dead, and your current family is adopted.

Users who are viewing this thread