You Weren't My Sister, but My Fiancée?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Group Leader
can anyone tell what it says on the back of the frame?
My Kanji is not the best especially for smudgy handwritten kanji, but the first one (leftmost) I think is Takashi (MC's name), the next kanji is smudgy without it the next 2 kanji will be Umarebi (birth day), if the smudgy kanji is "Tan", then those 3 kanji will be Tanjoubi (birthday). The last 2 kanji I gave up.

Group Leader
It's not his parents then!?!?! Or is there another sibling.

Please let the twist be super crazy and hit out of the park like he's a time traveler or alien or he's his own grandfather plot (a la Futurama).
There's no crazy tag like sci-fi, time travel, etc. I think he's just coming to terms with the reality that he's adopted.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still disappointed that his sister is not a cunny. Or it would be even better if she was a child(like kindergarten) and he a high school student and then the reveal happened and the parents would try to get him to fuck her for some weird reason.
tom-calling.gif

Dex-chan lover
The FBI memes are so funny that i made a unfunny joke, you won guy in a chair, won the award for the most overused joke on the internet.
Congrats on the ban. Gross. Joke or not, you need to understand the difference between funny and inappropriate. It just makes you sound like a psycho pedo.

For anyone who missed it, it's here:
I'm still disappointed that his sister is not a cunny. Or it would be even better if she was a child(like kindergarten) and he a high school student and then the reveal happened and the parents would try to get him to fuck her for some weird reason.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats on the ban. Gross. Joke or not, you need to understand the difference between funny and inappropriate. It just makes you sound like a psycho pedo.

For anyone who missed it, it's here:
Good job on spreading misinformation on the internet.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back then, I suppose. You had a banned tag yesterday, so I was misinformed, myself.
"For anyone who missed it, it's here:" you literally implied that i got banned for that comment, which is wrong and you can see that it's wrong by just looking at it. If you got banned for a comment, it will have a mod comment on it.

Dex-chan lover
Things surely happened in this comment section.

Anyway cute chapter, funny cringing at their past and a bit of angst at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread