Youbi Goto ni Jinkaku ga Irekawaru Kanojo no Manga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I guess you could say he has a...psuedo harem.

Pretty lucky guy to have every single personality love him. But wouldn't it be interesting if there was a manga of a girl with two personalities, one that loves the MC and one that hates him? That has to exist already, right?

Dex-chan lover
This sounds like more trouble than it's worth.
Saturday all the way tho.

Group Leader
I'd have to go with Mahoraba-- it's an older series (its ID is 430 on MU... compared to Pseudo Harem's 152704) with all that it implies, but it's an underrated gem of the era. (Particularly the secondary characters.)

Also, Wesnesday.

This is Pseudo Harem except that there is a harem and at the same time there is no harem

Dex-chan lover
@Harvester
YES! YES! Someone remembered Mahoraba! I loved that series, but honestly that's the only 'harem in one person' romcom I've read before Pseudo Harem. But what a series, eh? It has my favourite "male lead realises he's in love with the female lead". How the harem 'ends' is kinda bittersweet, but on a whole it's a satisfying read with a good ending.

I have a theory that it's an underrated gem because people mistook it for Maburaho, which is a typical magical fantasy harem that doesn't age well. Mahoraba is so much better.

Dex-chan lover
I hope there's a ditzy one.

9b5.jpg_large

Users who are viewing this thread