Youjo Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Little Girl Gets Fierce

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the TL! Glad to hear things are moving a bit more smoothly on the progress front. This is already adorably fluffy and I love it.

Whats wrong with her mouth?? She's 15, she KNOWS how to talk, getting smaller wouldn't change that. It might be cute if she actually WAS 4, but since she's a teenager it's just cringey and wierd.

Fed-Kun's army
Whats wrong with her mouth?? She's 15, she KNOWS how to talk, getting smaller wouldn't change that. It might be cute if she actually WAS 4, but since she's a teenager it's just cringey and wierd.
My guess is: much the same how teenagers lose control of their bodies during growth spurts in their teenage years, having regressed to a young body - and so suddenly at that - it's gonna take her a while to get accustomed to her new body. We don't really pay attention much to it because the changes are daily but imagine having the mouth of a 6 year old again, you probably would not be used to the dimensions of your mouth/tongue, muscles and movement, etc either.

My guess is: much the same how teenagers lose control of their bodies during growth spurts in their teenage years, having regressed to a young body - and so suddenly at that - it's gonna take her a while to get accustomed to her new body. We don't really pay attention much to it because the changes are daily but imagine having the mouth of a 6 year old again, you probably would not be used to the dimensions of your mouth/tongue, muscles and movement, etc either.
But its not like only part of her mouth changed, it changed as a whole so it should still be in proportion. I would get it if her tongue was suddenly to big or to small or something, but she knows how to talk and it's still the same mouth relative to everything, so why would her speach regress to that of a child still learning words, and how to speak?

Dex-chan lover
But its not like only part of her mouth changed, it changed as a whole so it should still be in proportion. I would get it if her tongue was suddenly to big or to small or something, but she knows how to talk and it's still the same mouth relative to everything, so why would her speach regress to that of a child still learning words, and how to speak?
Its cause the author wanted to have their cake and to eat it too, they wanted a 15yr old but they also wanted her to act the new age of what 6 or so? It's just dumb she's biting her tongue so much cause if it was due to her body change then how come she isn't doing it constantly and only when it's "comedic"

I really feel her family should know about this, this seems stupid that she isn't thinking what could happen to her family if the hero goes to wipe out all evidence of his actions.

Dex-chan lover
Lilith is an angel. If it were me I'd be so petty. 10× power you say? Time for my revenge feck the hero feck the king, it's all going to burn. :pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread