Youjo Musou: Nakama ni Uragirareta Shoukanshi, Mazoku no Oujo ni Natte "Eirei Shoukan" de Dekiai Slow Life wo Okuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Little girl retu…

Dex-chan lover
Father should be happy to get a second chance with his daughter turning into a loli (even coming with handles this time!).

Group Leader
Page 5, are we sure Cain is her brother and not her sister?
Are you kidding with the names of those sons? Able and Cain? Those are the two most inauspicious names for sons that they could have chosen.

Are those names that work in Japanese somehow? Why the hell would they use them?

Also, are we sure that Cain is a guy?
fun fact from this translation, I did some research the name for it (cmiiw cuz I didn't read the novel) most the character in this manga referring to Biblical figure in the Book of Genesis/Greek gods and Demon. I've read it and translate it to chapter 19. the Progress is a bit slow in Proofreading part but most work is already done.

And yes Cain is a male, but in wiki Cain is the Elder one and Abel is the younger Brother of Cain.

Dex-chan lover
Well I applaude the FOFO speed resolution I just hope the heros party get actually unlifed here and dont become recurring villains.

Still some jank but its defo a better chapter, raises the question of if they had the recording why not tell fmc and use this way earlier?

Also why are people baying for the kings head? He's mostly innocent here outside of picking the worst hero ever. He never intended harm to fmc or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread