Youjo Musou: Nakama ni Uragirareta Shoukanshi, Mazoku no Oujo ni Natte "Eirei Shoukan" de Dekiai Slow Life wo Okuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
1. Love that this summoned hero is hated for following RPG tropes of just taking shit from people's houses and opening chests in castles.

2. This is the 2nd "fuck around and find out" chapter of Manga in my library in a row. If I had a nickel...

Dex-chan lover
1. Love that this summoned hero is hated for following RPG tropes of just taking shit from people's houses and opening chests in castles.

2. This is the 2nd "fuck around and find out" chapter of Manga in my library in a row. If I had a nickel...
You'd have a dime?

Dex-chan lover
I have a hunch Astaroth is going to marry into the family by the end of all this. Not so much because she has chemistry with Dad (although I'm seeing some sparks), but because she'd leap at the chance to be Lilith's mother.
I noticed that too! And tbh I think they make a lovely couple and they but love lily (the lil girl) so Astaroth becoming her mom is a huge bonus for her
i'm a big ship builder but i somehow ship the dad and Astaroth

Dex-chan lover
Considering the grievances of the entire country, I wonder why they're going for independence, instead of deposing the king and replacing him with somebody wiser.
Because declaring independence is a much more firm stance to show that they are friendly with demons. Relocating the capital and distancing themselves from the previous government is important with how much blood has been shed, despite how lightly they're treating it.

It's also more convenient for keeping the corruption out, although there will be a greater strain on the common folk to migrate to the capital.

Users who are viewing this thread