Youjo Musou - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Someone’s motivated lol
Fun fact! There are medical conditions where the organ’s position are flipped, our MC here might have that condition. In real life, it’s more of a hassle due to possible complication if the doctor can’t figure it out, so all people with this condition to have declaration of having that one condition.

The name of the condition is Situs Inversus, very fitting.
Funfact: I actually learned about Situs Inversus from Hitman since Soders (last target in Hitman 1) has that, and you can elegantly kill him by scoring a 3-pointer with his replacement heart into the nearest bin.

Dex-chan lover
Gawds I hope not. Especially since I still want Astaroth to become her new mom. Then for Astaroth to bang her dad and give her a new sibling.

Why is that one guy mad about the Moon getting destroyed? Never saw Dragon Ball(Z)?

Thanks for the mass release
It was Dragon Ball, and Dragon Ball is originally a gag manga where Goku literally sent a rabbit man to the moon using his magic stick. So no, not really comparable. This is just really fucking stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, total extinction of everything that relies on tides or tidal pools! Hopefully no one misses oysters too much…

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever seen a victory that was more spoonfed to the protagonist than this one.

"You did this wrong you have to stab me here with this weapon to kill me."
The Captain to Seras Victoria: "Hey lil' girl, I'm a fucking immortal werewolf whose only weakness is silver, and here, have this silver tooth I got from some unlucky bastard back in the 40s."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The world is saved!
Nevermind that we caused more damage to the world than the devil could ever dream by destroying the moon and thousands of people likely died as result, being optimistic as it is most likely way more...

Users who are viewing this thread