Youjo na Majo to Mori no Kuma-san: Isekai de Potion Tsukutte Nonbiri Slow Life ga Shitai no jaga? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
1,183
The fact that he was an old man in his previous live is so unnecessary. Like he acts all cutesy and hugging a bear which kinda looks.... gay....
Yeah I'm worried it's one of those manga where the TS is totally irrelevant after chapter 1. I hope they do more with it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
919
Ok I definitely recognise this story now... but I think it got erased because I can't find it online anymore T-T

like how some series were done to like near completion and when you come back from a few months-years break the entire hosting site no longer exists... pain...
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
94
One step above most isekai, the local people are already practicing crop rotation/field abandonment and it doesn't need to be introduced because they're already doing it.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
1,490
Yeah I'm worried it's one of those manga where the TS is totally irrelevant after chapter 1. I hope they do more with it.
It's kind of wild that back in the 00's and even early 2010's we used to have to fight tooth and nail to get cute former boys. It was considered marketing poison for a very long time.

But the flipside of that problem is actually kind of fucked up too. Imagine a writer taking their cute female lead character to a publisher and have them go "okay but can they be a former boy instead?". What should be a joyous subversion of gender identity becomes a vessel for abstract misogyny.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Messages
227
Imagine a writer taking their cute female lead character to a publisher and have them go "okay but can they be a former boy instead?". What should be a joyous subversion of gender identity becomes a vessel for abstract misogyny.
I think it's mostly "I don't know how to write a female character so I won't even try" but they still want to draw cute girls.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
147
Ok I definitely recognise this story now... but I think it got erased because I can't find it online anymore T-T

like how some series were done to like near completion and when you come back from a few months-years break the entire hosting site no longer exists... pain...
No, fan translation of the web novel still exists on katreadingcafe, but they dropped it at chapter 350 for some reason.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
4,547
The genderbent lead should apply to the Fairy Tail guild.

I would have preferred if the bandits were murdered, but arrested works too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top