Youjo Senki - Vol. 16 Ch. 45 - Open Sesame II

Awesome chapters ! The art is great and how it build up the tension.
The best Christmas present I got this year.
Thank you very much for the chapters Silver Wings Scans.

just mindblowingly amazing art. This manga series has become a beast of it's own, and imo may be be the best format for this series.

Interesting that this chapter makes overt the comparison with the world war in our world. It has been pretty apparent all the while, so it's surprising that they still made it clear that history is being repeated in another world here. Add in the reports from the future, and it would seem that the ending is already decided.But is it? No author will make it so boring

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, the reporter from the post war chapter is here.

w51.jpg

What kind of birds are they use to seeing? o_O

Dex-chan lover
No Tanya, supersonic guided cluster missiles are pretty recent technology that never saw action in war, especially human guided. You're not repeating history, you're making it.

This really make me want to quote MLK
"We have guided missiles and misguided men"

Dex-chan lover
Shame they didn't go with this direction for the movie's take on the operation. The mangaka really knows how to sell the war's advancements from their eyes.

@hokujin
when god is being a dick to you because you didn't believe in them; I think that would make you surly.

just mindblowingly amazing art. This manga series has become a beast of it's own, and imo may be be the best format for this series.

Interesting that this chapter makes overt the comparison with the world war in our world. It has been pretty apparent all the while, so it's surprising that they still made it clear that history is being repeated in another world here. Add in the reports from the future, and it would seem that the ending is already decided.But is it? No author will make it so borin
The rise of Hitler is directly related to the lost and harsh surrender conditions that Germany had to endure, also he's one of the decorated WW1 soldier too so maybe we can put that as a possibility there.

Dex-chan lover
@akomni As the empire is based on German, I think its meters. Same as the V1 rockets.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-1_flying_bomb

Power Uploader
@DerpySausage I just checked and Hitler was actually wounded and decorated with the Iron Cross... under the recommendation of his Jewish superior, Hugo Gutmann..

It wasn't that hard to check. Actually, he was considered somewhat brave during the war. Like many other soldiers.

The "funny" part is that as an Austrian citizen, he shouldn't have been able to enlist at all in the German army, but they made an error.

Users who are viewing this thread