Youjo Senki - Vol. 17 Ch. 49 - Open Sesame V

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a nice and informative build up for what seems to be death flags on two fronts and the inevitable involvement of the Pseudo-USA into actual combat.

I didn't know that the 203 got a 3rd girl in their squadron. Must have missed it in the previous chapters

@mahtan
not really, tanya did stirr the empire-albion relationship some chapters ago (publicity, we knows that they has the same foreing policy than IRL) and her "little" (taking into account how much hate commies for her it was little) stun in moska make partially guilty of the ultimate defeat of the empire
being the person whoms beria wanted the most doesn't help either

Great translation but slightly disappointed the author made another hemicycle instead of taking inspiration from UK's unique House of Commons.

Dex-chan lover
@VIVIT
Yet that happened after the war had already started.
The war was not Tanya's fault nor is the defeat of the Empire as there was never a possibility for the Empire to win against the whole world.

My point is that the Empire was attacked without uttering any provocation to justify the other nations aggression.
My point stands that they deserve all the bad that Tanya is doing to them.

@MegucaShinbo
They did?
Who is she? Is she in this chapter?
(I'm likely missing something here)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the translation notes on this one. Provided a lot of context.

Visha not sharing her commander with the men. Don't think I didn't see that bloody shovel!

Dex-chan lover
Tanya be like all preteen yet talking about lovers and shit.

Edit:

Wait, who else besides Tanya and Visha is female in the team? Who is this "small one"?

So the raw is up to vol 18 (chap 52), huh? That cover really look gorgeous.

It looks like the girl is from the same batch as Glanz. You can see her starting from chapter 29 and also later after the kidnapping operation.
Didn't notice her joining the 203rd until the start of this operation though. In chapter 46 you can see Tanya saying she mixed in some undertrained personnel hoping they'd get lost during landing so she could slack off for a bit.

@Richman
@mahtan

She’s one of the new mage recruits that got incorporated into the 203 and one of Grantz’s friends/classmates

You first see her in ch 29 after Grantz and his buddy leap onto the train. Said buddy is sadly one of the two recruits that died when Tanya went to take prisoners at night using shovels a few chapters later

She also talks to Grantz about the fatalities on ch34

Dex-chan lover
Those tags instantly makes me back off slowly, so as not to rouse the attention of that manga.

Dex-chan lover
Oh common where is everyone adventurous spirit?!! Go give that manga/novel a chance, most of the novel in novel update that have ntr or netori in their tags is either a joke (meaning the ntr is so superficial or unreal it make syou laugh) or if serious they where dropped xD, well mosly ntr since aparently people have double standars and are ok with netori no matter how ridicoulous it is (i am talking about Road to Kingdom mostly, it seriously gets ridicoulous, but still good/funny)

Dex-chan lover
Visha once again proving herself the one true waifu with that curtain + definitely not standard issued pillow.

Double-page supporter
"dodobird strait" love it !!

those mages were only supposed to blow the bloody do(ors)do off :)

Users who are viewing this thread