Youkoso Isekai e, dewa Shinde Kudasai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
"Why ain't you saving me?" she said
I mean...yeah any idea why should he save her again? It even looks like she's enjoying it even :kek:

Joke aside, on a logic stand point he got nothing out of it saving the girl, if he saved her someone else gonna ask him the same and aint no way the orcs won't come for his as* , could have just run while they're busy as he was clueless about the girl's feeling, I would feel bad, sour even but won't blame the mc for that honestly, on an emotional stand point however, she was the only one who really interact with him after the rejection, if they didn't get isekai-d we might just get a rom-com about the both of them. But hey gotta reel the readers in with some uhh, "interesting development" or it won't be "unique" and "original" am I right? :dogkek:

Double-page supporter
there's something here. but i find the artwork kinda sad. it makes sense and it's not like the composition is bad, but it could be nicer to look at.
that mascot thing playing that lady's tits was pretty funny.

This is kinda of a nothing chapter.
Non-charming low quality art, low tier writing, weak edginess and no real plothook.
I question how this got even published
There's no quality control for most of these Isekais anymore. If shounun jump is too gatekeeping, then this is an example of the other side of that industry, where anything goes

Dex-chan lover
the weird style along with how off their moment is, like when the orc torn off her shirt and her boobs just bouncing around just make me laugh than feel bad for bunch of teenagers sudden got throw in another world and being kill.

Aggregator gang
Characters smiling in situations where they definitely shouldn't be smiling seems to happen kinda frequently
aji2obz.png

Users who are viewing this thread