Youkoso Isekai e, dewa Shinde Kudasai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
feels h manga plot :'( better just read the real h manga
story like this something similiar like manga isekai girls just seggs slave but mc chara have power forget the name but bad story too pass that manga no continue read again

Aggregator gang
"Why ain't you saving me?" she said
I mean...yeah any idea why should he save her again? It even looks like she's enjoying it even :kek:

Joke aside, on a logic stand point he got nothing out of it saving the girl, if he saved her someone else gonna ask him the same and aint no way the orcs won't come for his as* , could have just run while they're busy as he was clueless about the girl's feeling, I would feel bad, sour even but won't blame the mc for that honestly, on an emotional stand point however, she was the only one who really interact with him after the rejection, if they didn't get isekai-d we might just get a rom-com about the both of them. But hey gotta reel the readers in with some uhh, "interesting development" or it won't be "unique" and "original" am I right? :dogkek:
Well expecting people to save you is rather demanding, especially when they really dont have shit for power. But when you are desperate, you dont think straight, you call out to the nearest person be it an old man or a child.

Dex-chan lover
I have only read the pages upto and not including when they get transmigrated, I do not intend to read any further than that at this point, and hopefully ever. I'm only gonna comment on how the (weirdly drawn) Designs for the Highschooler characters look like one of those "HS kids in a Netflix show" memes. that is all.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking how can you make a history where a shit goddess is a slave of demons just to realize that this lazy writing is just to show trash and drama (Thinking in logic some gods summons heroes before that, abandon the humanity curse the demons + ecosystem, or the most common self destruct and restart the planet in brink of extinction, and in some case other gods reclaim the shitty logic of alien kidnappings and put some order by non-friendly invasion)

Dex-chan lover
If you need Human sacrifices tontake youe place killing half does indeed seem kinda silly . Also aint that like Philia on the cover here like huh
I figure it's like this. Imagine you were a chicken farmer and you accidentally ordered twice as many chickens than you had room for. You don't have the resources to take care of all these chickens and sending them back would be too expensive. You'd probably just kill a bunch of them at once just so you don't have to deal with them.

Dex-chan lover
This was a funny first chapter rather than a tragic one, I felt nothing. Lol

Dex-chan lover
main character is a dooche that cant stand up. Got it! we need the dragon slayer and the goblin slayer and the beast killer also the actual main character who has plot armor who can tank the enemies and annihilate them in one hit

Dex-chan lover
Save your time (and boner) and read the h-manga about an elf village being ransacked by bandits, or any similar premise. At least there are 20 pages of rape with it.

Users who are viewing this thread