Youkoso Isekai e, dewa Shinde Kudasai

MDC

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the art is weak and the story is just a filler for what the author really wanted: a hentai.

This shit's fucked, why they gotta add the orc shit

Anyway, when's the next chapter?

Banned
You can tell the artist or authors have never been with a girl or at least googled anatomy...I feel sorry for the girl with the two air balloons ready to make her fly 😂😂

Also why is every demon story always just has the guys killed and the girls only get SA first or just forever 🙄.. the creator should had just made a hentai.

At least everything would have made more sense

Dex-chan lover
This is legitimately awful. Nothing in the synopsis prepared me for how awful that first chapter was going to be.

Hrmm... I'm really not sure how I feel about this manga... I know most of the 'whys' and such, and I know the story is a little sickening and all... but... it's got that "hey, I want to know whats going to happen next..." feeling that it gives you. You know a lot of the guys are going to die and a lot of the girls are going to be raped, and so on and so forth... until the MC has a whole harem of girls at his beck and call and he's got some super ability he steals... but I still want to see how he turns it around...

Dex-chan lover
Art is very amateurish, and the writing is half assed, and yet here I am, unable to look away

Ladies and Gentlemen, here you witness the first fully AI generated Hentai Manga.
From the Bottom Tier writing, to the awful Art, the AI has got you covered.
Also, kinda funny to see an even more useless MC than Kazuya frome "KaneKano", which is already an achievement in itself...

Dex-chan lover
This art is so bad I swear it's AI gen'd/assisted. Look at how Popular Dude is introduced or some of the hands. The shading is atrocious. Either this is someone very early in their career or I'm sticking to my assessment.
Many new author do well. The reason why it's trash is not because he is a newbie, but because this is just a self insert for his shitty fantasy of seeing women getting raped.

Many starting mangaka draw quite decent things, because they try to write something good, and not just put their virgin fantasy in a manga.

Dont misunderstand, this is just a hentai snuff fetish manga.
So, it's awful.

Fed-Kun's army
after reading the latest raw there's a plot twist that this rape and snuff fest is just a prologue, there is still hope (if the art got better that is)
the MC is now a 2nd generation eren yeager but with the desire to kill all demons

the girl who like mc got accustomed to mana from being raped too much and still retaining her sanity from the pain of mc leaving her for childhood friend but she still likes him, (rmmbr how the dragon told them how the girls got addicted to dixx from the mana in the orcs coom). right after mc lost his drive to live from seeing his childhood friend being played with and killed, she save mc with her new ISEKAI CHEAT SKILL.

later mc asked her to just kill him but she refuses and confess to him, from hearing how mc want to live but he has no power the girl kiss him giving him magic via her saliva, the rejection is harsh but his desire for revenge and hate for demons (TATAKAE!!!) helped him to finish the proccess and he also got ISEKAI CHEAT SKILL.

the dragon then "played" with them but mc told the girl to just leave it to him and he actually defeated the dragon (well, borrowed body one, the large dragon from 1st chapter)
the girl got a cheat skill for fire magic, Agni or something was it...while the mc got a cheat skill Thanatos, it allowed him to continually revive for as long as there is mana left in him and each time he got revived his stat spiked up

after the dragon is defeated, the lil dragon turned into a dragon shota and said that the first arc of the story that is [the despair arc] is over and now it's the second arc of [revenge and honor]

the isekai'd who's still alive is very few, since all the guys who went to save the glasses girl got killed (glasses girl incl'd) leaving only mc

Users who are viewing this thread