Youkoso Isekai e, dewa Shinde Kudasai

Aw nooooo, noooo, they lost the kung fu girl... Dropped! 😤
author clearly has no faith in the longevity, killing off everyone right away anyway. Just a hentai Wal-Mart version of Cage of Eden without any interesting creatures or cute traps. 👎

Dex-chan lover
And here I was wondering why it has such a low rating kek.
After scrolling through all the raws and checking on the authors other, ongoing manga which is not on magadex yet, its kinda obvious what the trend here is. - NTR or cuckolding. Its pretty much a weird fuckfest and/or rape except for the main girl... because we have somehow to lure some idiots otherwise no one would read this trash. Same goes for his other manga. Art is good tho.

Dex-chan lover
Let this be your synopsis and your warning: they're sent to another world where every monster has the same general concept, rape the women and murder the men. They're dropped next to orcs, then the survivors that aren't slaughtered or raped while everyone else ran away wind up next to a pond full of slime, where everyone that wasn't killed or raped by said slime decided to run away some more. Can you see a pattern here? Everything is so extreme off the bat, and it's not even in a good way. I had no clue who the main character was until later in the first chapter when his basic ass watched someone confess to him mid-orc-rape (which was something I'd never seen before tbh) that for some reason led to her becoming mindbroken as well within literal seconds? I despise rape as a plot device, but this is handled so poorly in every regard that by the time I was done with the clusterfuck that is this chapter, I was more confused than anything else. It really feels like the author/mangaka saw a list of the most hated tags on a hentai site and went "hey, these are my favorites! I'll show those damn weebs just how wrong they are to dislike this," and then proceeded to jumble them all into a ball and send it rolling down a trash hill where it snowballed into a literal dumpsterfire that somehow keeps getting worse. Even if for some reason you're past the point of no return and enjoy absolute garbage, you're not gonna like this. I don't think anybody is capable of sitting here, reading this, and going "wow, that was a great usage of my time." It's kind of funny how poorly executed it is, but I really don't want to pollute my reading history with even a single extra chapter of this cesspit, so I'm out.

0/10, abandon all hope ye who enter here.

Dex-chan lover
yeah no not worth reading not worth doing anything with this it's basically shit all you'll see is just death don't get attached to the characters. the main character is more than just shit as you continue reading. it's not sex it's just death kink this author has at this point yes i'm talking about all the chapters from 1 to the end. you'll see not just degrade in story but degrade in art like her tits fucking shrunk yo and what the fuck happened to her eyes (not the ahegao face) it's some random ass fucking shounen action face on that girl.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
lmao
I question the state of your brain if you don't drop this trash after the 1st chapter.

Dex-chan lover
somethin don't look right
i can appreciate that within the first 6 pages its established that every female either has big tiddies bigger tiddies or the biggest tiddies
but between the noses
the shading
the posing
maybe the brutal orc in the color page aggressively towering over a big breasted harlot, delicately holding her hand as he gently rips her shirt off
or perhaps the guy with blush marks telling his fellow classmates to run away from... what seems to be a dragon? getting ready to burn them all alive
something doesn't seem right

And yes, author kills his childhood friend in front of him....no surprise from the author. Author has show himself to be the equivalent of human garbage in the stories he writes.

Users who are viewing this thread