Your evil plan

Dex-chan lover
My other master plan is to genetically modify every single human being into a kemonomimi, tail optional - since so much hate for furries and/or animal ears, now everyone can end up being one. 👀
b389288a4acf6d4617db09508200ae72.png

Dex-chan lover
Nice card collection,
would be a shame if it spilled.
Wish for extra hands.
98xysnj4jiz11.jpg

Double-page supporter
change every floor to legos and they are superglued to the ground.

Consume all, everything shall become goo.

Nobody will ever notice the difference when everyone is essentially the same as before - each their own person and yet all the same being; not even a soulmate will be able to tell whether you became one with the sentient, sapient slime.

From an entire macrocosm down to the most minute of amoeba.

Warning: potentially NSFW (cuz it is according to most)
3c1f1f95dcd16d5a1ac5db2f005c57a3.png

Fed-Kun's army
To trap every man, woman, and child on earth inside of this confession dial for the next few billion years.

Dex-chan lover
To lock @wowfucktron in the dungeon in my basement, tasked with the job of creating a Iphone video filter app that maps the area around the user, uses edge and depth recognition software to find doorways, hallways, windows, trees, obstructive objects, alleyways, etc.
Then as the user is recording or streaming live, the filter just randomly adds one of those typical:
'Ghost face peeking around the .....', 'shadow figure slinking past the.....', 'shadow figure darting into the....', 'just panning, WTF WAS THAT', type deals that will likely scare the crap out of ghost believers, and give fuel to the all ghost videos are fake crowd. 😈

Double-page supporter
Win the lottery and use my winnings to pay millions to strip clubs to have their strippers and security officers switch roles for a week. I’m going to awaken a shitload of gara fetishes. Truly EVIL corrupting the straight man

Group Leader
@Tscheddov The environmental budget friendly kind.

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/-_JbJaOqqMRE/Th8qdJXlGDI/AAAAAAAABZQ/fH8tMpmFJYE/s0/Untitled-42.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread