Your Girlfriend Is About to Do Something Super Amazing - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit, I almost fell for the same NTR bait. I'm still going to be on guard for future ones.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I was expecting her to do a split or something, I didn't realize that she wasn't able to stand before at first.

the world is full of NTR, from someone who've been NTRed many times...the NTR path is much more realistic...

Contributor
I knew it wasn't going where it could have been going, but I was expecting something funnier rather than heartwarming.
Not complaining, though.

Group Leader
YOU EXPECTED A DEGENERATE NTR, BUT IT WAS ME, WHOLESOME~!

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, after working in an elderly care home, I’d be pretty excited too if the residents there could stand up on their own.

That aside, I’d liked if there was context, like simply a feeble body from sickness, or physical therapy after a crippling accident.

Aggregator gang
You know, if it wasn't for the fact that I saw the hospital bed and the doctor's stethoscope(or is it his hospital id?), I would've assumed that the punchline was that the two were holding hands.

@whoamiagain There's a trend recently in Japan's twitter about an otaku with girlfriend and a flashy guy. It looks like NTR plot but it turns out the flashy guy is just a good guy / girlfriend's big brother who just want to help the otaku so there's a lot of plot and manga about it in twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread