Your Majesty Is Mine

Seems good so far but she has to be really dumb to not catch on yet that it’s not a dream

Lmaoooo I love how she just fckin goes with it like, "oh I guess this is a dream lol anyway let's fck shit up"

OMG THIS ISNT ANOTHER FUCKING PROMO I SAW THE UNTRANSLATED VERSION OF IT *SCREEEECH *SCREEEEEEEECH

but why is the pub.status says completed tho:(???

https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/iS2Pyeha/?p_id=ytb67

Anyone know where I can read the Raw other than bomtoon ? I can’t don’t the stupid age verification cause of different phone services.

Aggregator gang
This really look stupid. Im gonna give this a chance. Im not hopeful about this tho.

I guess this is not my cup of tea. The female lead is honestly annoying to me, actually all of the girls are annoying. They have no shame aren't they?
Their boobs aren't not normal too. For the example, the female lead, if her boobs are big then why when she wear her nightwear, it's looks small? And when she wear a clothes which showing her shape of body, it's looks so big that it's not normal. Lmao, how inconsistent.

This fl ain't slick. I know her ass planned to meet the king at night. She gonna eat him up and spit him out

Users who are viewing this thread