Your Poker Face - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
She may be hot but for someone who hurts others just because of the male instinct to appreciate nice people is a real red flag ngl

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know about this one chief, this definitely ain't it. This looks like one sided abuse to me. Please let us not pass and abusive relationship and harassment as "friendship" even less romance

The only way I’d excuse her behavior is if yo were leading her on, but she didn’t communicate shit to the male lead and she’s completely at fault here....

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted to call out how abusive she was. I know its just supposed to be a funny oneshot but yikes.

Fed-Kun's army
It's quite good but she is unreasonable as hell. I know that women want to be noticed and it's beautiful in it's own way. But straight up violence with super illogical reasoning just doesn't work for me. Sorry to say, but it's rather stupid since I've faced this cliche so many times that I feel angry if I face this cliche again where the FL just teases the ML too much and abuses him with a "love" pretext, nah, maybe there are people who'll like this, but it's just not for me, if I were him, I'll give her some powerful gender equality slaps.

Dex-chan lover
If I were the ML I would stay away from her. She is mentally ill. No mentally healthy person would abuse and beat someone she loves. If she does it now, think about how much she will do it later in a marriage.

Yeah....that’s where you leave without a forwarding address. At best she’s got developmental issues and doesn’t know how to communicate properly. At worst she’s a psychopath who will make your life hell.

Her behavior - absolutely no. Thinking this might be a cute story ~ if this was a few decades ago maybe her way be passable in a story.

She's cute and stuff but she's gonna have to cut that shi* out. Only so much can be excused in the name of being hot.

Dex-chan lover
Ok u like him girl but pls dont just straight up slap him when jeously

Pls

first page has him getting bonked by pan, and the mangakas name is bonko. coincidence? probably

so I'm guessing this does have potential to be a serialisation, what with her being bad at feelings and such... just not in the I'll hit you way though

Users who are viewing this thread