Your Scent is a Little Sweet - Vol. 3 Ch. 41 - She’s Obviously Just a Pervert…

Dex-chan lover
Girlie at the counter tried to warn her with by implying Zhu Ci has a habit of bringing girls to that "private room" lol.

Pray for our girl, Wangque never stood a chance against her 😭
You know what? For once I assume the opposite, Zhu Ci isn't a player, yes she did bring other girls before, but it was girls she actually liked or just friends.

I don't know, at least I can't help but feel Zhu Ci is completely honest and serious about liking Wangque.

Of course I could be wrong and Zhu Ci really is a player and takes all girls there to make penises for them :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
You know what? For once I assume the opposite, Zhu Ci isn't a player, yes she did bring other girls before, but it was girls she actually liked or just friends.

I don't know, at least I can't help but feel Zhu Ci is completely honest and serious about liking Wangque.

Of course I could be wrong and Zhu Ci really is a player and takes all girls there to make penises for them :dogkek:
Or she did take other girls there as a player but is serious about this particular girl. She might have found the one to settle down with, but her reputation makes it hard for our girl to trust her.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

que has already fell for cis seduction, she didnt last long behind that tsundere front

Dex-chan lover

The thing is, you could be entirely correct! And I lowkey hope you are bc these two are cute as hell, I love their dynamic sm ❤️

But that wouldn't change Zhu Ci's apparently flawless W/L ratio with the girls she's brought to that room, so much so that the receptionist knew Wangque was a future victim lol

Dex-chan lover
Or she did take other girls there as a player but is serious about this particular girl. She might have found the one to settle down with, but her reputation makes it hard for our girl to trust her.
The thing is, you could be entirely correct! And I lowkey hope you are bc these two are cute as hell, I love their dynamic sm ❤️

But that wouldn't change Zhu Ci's apparently flawless W/L ratio with the girls she's brought to that room, so much so that the receptionist knew Wangque was a future victim lol
She's probably is indeed a player, part of the reason I hope she's not is that it would be nice for once the flirty character not be a player, since it's pretty much the usual cliche.
Guess we'll find out soon enough lol

Either way yeah, she definitely caught the feels for Wabgque, I hope it doesn't take longer for their relationship to advance.

Users who are viewing this thread