Your Smile Is a Trap

Group Leader
@pickApuzzle Thanks for the quick translations!

Yes, it's true, there is a lot of vitriolic hate being thrown at the MC (here and elsewhere). Sometimes it makes me wonder if I'm reading the same series.

i can't bring myself to sympathize with the male lead when his biggest dilemma is... being attractive lol. it's even funnier when he says he doesnt want people to judge him based on his appearance then he goes around and calls the female lead a 'bully' without even bothering to actually thinks and sees how she never bothers anyone. plus, he reminds me a lot of ikki, who suffers from the same dilemma, from amnesia and i must say— i cant take either of them seriously.
if he doesnt end up falling for her first and suffers for over 40 chapters over his unrequited love for her then what is the point

I thought he didnt want the attention and just love normally 🤦 this is pissing me off, everything he does is contradicting to what he actually does.

the male lead is a hypocritical panzy but it’s really the female lead that carries this book on her back. she’s great, so her dad and male leads granny

Dex-chan lover
There’s an official English version on the NAVER WEBTOON app. Idk if you wanna link or smt...

Group Leader
@pickApuzzle A big thank you to you and your crew for bringing this series to mangadex! I've already "read" up to chapter 17 and it just keeps getting better. Thanks for your hard work!

Its crazy that this is being translated on Webtoon. Still, thank you for translating this series for this long.

You can read this for free on webtoons. Just click on the official English above to be link there. ;)

I was annoyed by the MC at the earlier chapters as well, but trust me it'll get better. This is exactly the character development and the main issue of this comic. I've read far enough in the official translation to see his growth and honestly I felt like I could pick up a few lessons from this series. And just like how it is the comic, sadly people judge too early.

Plus
FL's dad is too precious for this world

And
Kiyu's smile really is a trap!! >.<

Users who are viewing this thread