Your 'Suspicious Activity' warning has broken the site

So I don't know how something this idiotic is even possible, but you morons forgot to give us a way to close the 'suspicious activity warning' pop-up that appears whenever we login to the main page. It can't be closed, it blocks the entire page, and it stays there no matter what page you try to go to. I don't know who screwed this up, but holy hell, this is disgraceful. How long until it is fixed? Your site is literally unusable right now.

Solution
So I don't know how something this idiotic is even possible, but you morons forgot to give us a way to close the 'suspicious activity warning' pop-up that appears whenever we login to the main page. It can't be closed, it blocks the entire page, and it stays there no matter what page you try to go to. I don't know who screwed this up, but holy hell, this is disgraceful. How long until it is fixed? Your site is literally unusable right now.
Scroll down? That popup hasn't been touched in a year. If you can't see it, disable any browser extensions and try again.

EDIT: Relevant thread, likely a browser bug.
Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Scroll down? That popup hasn't been touched in a year. If you can't see it, disable any browser extensions and try again.

EDIT: Relevant thread, likely a browser bug.

Last edited:
Solution

Users who are viewing this thread